The Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) client libraries for all API sections have now been updated to accept the MWSAuthToken request parameter. The MWSAuthToken represents the authorization of a specific developer by a specific Amazon seller. Including the new parameter in Amazon MWS requests is currently optional. If you are a developer who has been authorized to submit Amazon MWS requests on behalf of other sellers, beginning June 30, 2015, you will be required to include the MWSAuthToken request parameter in all Amazon MWS requests. Please be aware that these tokens may need to be refreshed in the future, so please design your solution accordingly.
More information about the MWSAuthToken request parameter can be found here:
- CA: http://docs.developer.amazonservices.com/en_CA/dev_guide/DG_Developing.html
- CN: http://docs.developer.amazonservices.com/zh_CN/dev_guide/DG_Developing.html
- DE: http://docs.developer.amazonservices.com/en_DE/dev_guide/DG_Developing.html
- ES: http://docs.developer.amazonservices.com/en_ES/dev_guide/DG_Developing.html
- FR: http://docs.developer.amazonservices.com/en_FR/dev_guide/DG_Developing.html
- IN: http://docs.developer.amazonservices.com/en_IN/dev_guide/DG_Developing.html
- IT: http://docs.developer.amazonservices.com/en_IT/dev_guide/DG_Developing.html
- JP: http://docs.developer.amazonservices.com/ja_JP/dev_guide/DG_Developing.html
- UK: http://docs.developer.amazonservices.com/en_UK/dev_guide/DG_Developing.html
- US: http://docs.developer.amazonservices.com/en_US/dev_guide/DG_Developing.html
Note that you only need to update your client libraries if you are a developer who has been authorized to submit Amazon MWS requests on behalf of other sellers.