user profile
Sign in
user profile

Deactivating account

by Seller_QIJDTVdUXcmAZ

Hello!

Amazon sent me the risky email for deactivation my account due to the reason of late order processing We are extremely sorry that We are not confirmed shipment in time I was unable to send the order due to the out of stocking the inventory I have shipped all the orders that were delayed. Is there any solution to remove this risky email for deactivation my account?
Thank you

Tags: Inventory
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_pBEwo8CxxHc63
In reply to: Seller_QIJDTVdUXcmAZ's post

Post the risky email please.

Are you suspended or not?

In the future only list items you have in stock.

user profile
Yokie_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_QIJDTVdUXcmAZ's post

Hi @WipeCart

Yokie from Amazon here to assist with your question.

Amazon sent me the risky email for deactivation my account due to the reason of late order processing We are extremely sorry that We are not confirmed shipment in time I was unable to send the order due to the out of stocking the inventory I have shipped all the orders that were delayed. Is there any solution to remove this risky email for deactivation my account?

Thank you

It looks like your concern is about late shipment rate and deactivation of the account. I recommend you check your performance notification to make sure you haven’t missed any valuable information about the account and information to be submitted.

To get a better understanding of your situation, can you provide me with more details about your current situation and post the risky email you received as

@ThisisTheWay stated Post the risky email please. Are you suspended or not? In the future only list items you have in stock.

Here is some information on how to avoid late shipment Please feel free to reach back out if you have more questions

Best regards,

Yokie

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post