Date range reports show no data

Is anyone else experiencing an issue with Date Range summary reports where they don’t show any of the data? Everything is showing zero despite us having products sold during the month of the report.

I also checked the month prior (September), which we had saved already. At the time we ran it we had data and numbers, as shown in our saved version. When I run it now everything shows zeros. I’m thinking there’s either A) an issue with our seller account specifically, or B) this recent update to seller central has messed it up for others too.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

We are also experiencing an issue with the Date Range Reports.
The reports we requested 3 days ago are still “In Progress” and unable to be downloaded.
Seller Support said they are aware of the issue, but unfortunately do not have an ETA on when this should be fixed.
Wondering if any veteran sellers have seen this before and know how long something like this usually takes?

Your help and advice is much appreciated.

Thank you.

No Payments Transaction Reports!

We have been trying to pull our October data since last Friday. Seller Support alternates between saying they have a vague technical issue and saying that there is no problem. I think we need more sellers to open cases so they take this more seriously!

Has this been resolved for anyone yet?
We unfortunately still do not have access to our Date Range Reports.
The reports we requested on November 1 are still “In Progress”.
The last we heard from Seller Support was 5 days ago and this was their response:

"Hello from Amazon Selling Partner Support,

We understand that this is very concerning and is standing in the way of your business needs.

Upon investigating we found that all the Sellers using Seller Central are facing this issue.

This has been communicated to our leadership teams and our Engineers are currently working to get this issue sorted.

Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA on when this should be fixed. However as this is Global issue, this will be fixed as soon as possible.

Have a good day!"

Anyone able to download their Date Range Reports?