user profile
Sign in
user profile

CPC and Invoice not passing

by Seller_bXqGHWFQ1DPmM

Hello every one,
I am having a nightmare called CPC and Invoice , as a new seller and it’s a new listing , they can not pass the approval I did ask the laboratory to modify the CPC report 3 times to meet amazon regulation , but they keep rejecting it and my invoice also, with out giving any reason that I can understand, or even the CPSC approved lab can not understand … I am really frustrated, I hope any one can help with that …
Thanks

Tags: Listings
21 replies
21 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_dxNiJ3wL98iWT
In reply to: Seller_bXqGHWFQ1DPmM's post

Amazon probably doesn’t consider your lab trustworthy

Where are you products made?

Is it junk generics from a 3rd world factory?

user profile
Seller_bXqGHWFQ1DPmM

Thanks Oneida , But no it’s not the same case , and the lab that made my test is an approved lab by cpsc.gov and of course it’s different from manufacturer … and the test cost was 1000 $ … That is why I do not understand

user profile
Seller_bXqGHWFQ1DPmM

But there is no logic in that , cause they take the lab word since it’s approved from cpsc gov … and amazon not testing things it self , so I need help to understand ,
I hope any one who understands the regulation will text me to provide him with all needed informations

thanks guys any way

user profile
Seller_bXqGHWFQ1DPmM

It is not either that or that please do not make assumptions, it is just wooden blocks and it’s similar to all wooden blocks in Amazon but it’s better quality that is why I thought it will help build my brand …

user profile
Seller_SCApIlmrXzzJH

Im having the same problem. How did you solve it ? Same situation… good fabric, the lab is aprooved by cpsc.gov
still trying to figure it out… me and my distributor are confused and dont understand what exactly is going on…

user profile
Seller_pIEfP23oV5W5C

I am having the same problem. I have tried and re-applied 50 different times. I have tested it with a CPSC approved lab. I have a US address, everything matches as they have asked. They just say due to the proprietary nature of their business they can’t tell me anything more. It’s very frustrating Amazon Seller support can’t help. I have done EVERYTHING they have asked. I have spent thousands of dollars in inventory and everything was frozen in the FBA warehouse. I had to ship all my inventory back because I was paying monthly storage fees but wasn’t allowed to sell. I’ve been contacting Amazon for 2 months and keep getting rejected. My product is high quality, it’s been tested by CPSC approved lab. I have the proper CPC certificate. Somebody please help I can’t get my product re-instated.

user profile
Seller_sZbphuFaB52TH

I also have same problem, who can help?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post