user profile
Sign in
user profile

COVID-19: Update on products eligible for shipment creation (US)

by News_Amazon

Beginning April 18, 2020, more products are eligible for shipment creation. We continue to focus on ensuring our ability to fulfill the highest priority products that customers need at this time. While a broader set of products can now be sent to our fulfillment centers, we are limiting the quantity you can send for some of these products.

You can see products that are eligible for shipment creation in the Restock Inventory page and the Restock report. Products that are eligible and have quantity limits will be marked with a Limited restock tag.

Please note that Amazon, including our Selling Partner Support team, does not have additional information, and we are currently not accepting requests for higher quantity limits. For answers to frequently asked questions, visit our Help page.

We are working hard to restore regular operations, and we appreciate your patience and understanding.

Tags: News and Announcements
160 replies
Most helpful reply
user profile
SEAmod
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

Hello Sellers,

We are reading your posts. Let me share some information with you.

How do I know the quantity limit for limited restock products?

You can find the quantity limit for limited restock products in two ways:

• Restock Inventory page : Click on the units right above the color bar in the Days of supply column. In the pop-up window, the quantity corresponding to the end of green zone on the color bar indicates the maximum inventory level. To calculate how much inventory you can send, subtract the Total inventory supply at Amazon from the maximum inventory level. Be sure to include quantities from any pending shipments and removals.
  • Restock report : Click the Download report button on the top right of the Restock Inventory page. In the report, use the Current month — Maximum inventory threshold column to see the current maximum inventory threshold. To calculate how much inventory you can send, subtract Total units from the current month maximum inventory threshold. Be sure to include quantities from any pending shipments and removals.

As I said, we are reading your posts, and will do our best to help you all navigate the system.

Best regards,
Susan H.

Jump to reply
160 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_TDUBmq5zVK0Ah

More products can now to be shipped to our warehouses where they will be promptly processed and then lost or stolen.

user profile
Seller_rnC1GG6gc1L8Z

I cant ship in items that are low stock but have limited restock.

Great.

user profile
Seller_yJJXChf9TuOfu

Zero stock, limit shows 100 and still can’t
create a shipment… Something is wrong!

user profile
Seller_rnTaL0UrpD6HL

50 units level, 17 units available, still can’t creat a shipment. This is crazy!!!
It’s impossible to do the business on Amazon now.

user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd

I would suggest opening cases if the report shows you can send a quantity but they system is not allowing it.

user profile
Seller_v8HzIaAmeL9d6

Not sure why I would send in a new shipment when all my FBA stock is showing ship dates of 30 days from now. How about lessening that timeframe?

user profile
Seller_1SFbqnu9kZoih

0 Stock. Maximum level: 50 units. But stil I can not create any shipment.

user profile
Seller_ZjV7bMDpgrswf

I recommend that people check from the customer perspective, your listings. Check and see what the FBA advertised transit time is. I just checked and its showing prime delivery of May 11th for my items. While I am happy I can ship to FBA again, I am not going to send them more of my items to have them advertise a 3-4 week delivery time frame. I will keep them and do merchant fulfilled. I advise whoever is capable of keeping their inventory, do so. But definitely check what amazon is advertising your items that are already at FBA so you can gauge when its an appropriate time to actually send your items back to them. Dont miss out on sales. If you can fulfill it yourself and get them to customers quicker, then do that. Just wanted to share.

user profile
Seller_CS4s7Z1qKKtgq

FBA delivery dates are 30 days out! Why do I want to send anything into the abyss where it won’t get shipped out to customers on time? I still see listings favoring FBM over FBA, even at higher FBM prices.

user profile
Seller_Kl53CHl0ygVod

Instead of allow more shipments, You should better improve the check-in processing… having 35 boxes sitting at CLT2 right now. Sales are down 70% because of this…

Go to original post