Confused about Amazon FBA fees?

I looked under inventory and under it says fee preview. The fee preview amount is way bigger than the price that I am selling it for and this is for most books. I am very confused. I have different prices but some of the FBA fees prices surpass my selling price. I don’t want to loose money. Are the fee previews accurate or… ?? Please explain. I am so confused.

The fee preview is accurate if you have the book matched to the correct ASIN. You could reply with the ISBN or ASIN and your selling price for a couple of examples if you would like someone to verify the selling fees.

If this is the case, you’ll end up owing Amazon when the books are sold.

Have you run the figures through the +Fulfillment by Amazon Revenue Calculator+ to see if the numbers balance?

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/fba/revenue-calculator/index.html/ref=ag_xx_cont_xx?ie=UTF8&lang=en_US

Funky

You should not be confused. That’s why Amazon provides fee preview.
Raise your prices to make a profit. If you are just trying to get rid of your own books, you would be better off donating them to your local library.

Usually when there is a large discrepancy in the FBA fees it is due to a mistake in the size or weight of the object.

closed #6

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.