Combining barcode and suffocation warning label

My supplier wants the barcode and the suffocation warning label on a single label (80mm x 40mm), but I’m not entirely sure how to do this. Can anyone who has done this before point me in the right direction?
Thank you

No.

Label paper requirements

+All Amazon barcodes must be printed in black ink on white, non-reflective labels with removable adhesive. Dimensions must be between 1"x2" and 2"x3" (1"x3" or 2"x2", for example).+

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/200141490/ref=ag_200141490_cont_201021860

The elements of FNSKU labels is attached, along with the Amazon’s FNSKU Label Guide.

Funky

I have the same question… i can find all the guidelines but don’t know how to actually format the logo with the barcode together on avery label…

Been googling it for a while. really appreciate if anyone can help with it.

Also, I have seen plenty of products ordered from amazon have one label only - including barcode and logo. and even the user instruction. It doesn’t seem that they are that strict with the actual size of the label.

looking forward to anyone’s reply on how it can be done.Thanks!

They’re aren’t any guidelines, because it’s not an acceptable practice.

Funky

Is it really worth risking your FBA selling privileges?

I don’t think so.

Attached are the elements of FNSKU stickers, and guidelines.

Funky

Hello Bree,

Thank you for posting your question.

We do not want you to combine the suffocation label and the barcode. The barcode, whether it is a UPC, EAN or FNSKU, needs to be on a stand alone label, and needs to follow our labeling requirements.

Thank you for your cooperation!

-Susan

Hello LivingEAU,

I just need to clarify something for you. Do not combine a logo with the barcode on the printed label. This would make it difficult for us to handle your incoming shipments, and could result in a delay or the return of your products to you.

The ONLY THINGS you are to put on the printed label are the following:

• Barcode
  • ASIN or SKU
  • Product name
  • Item condition
    Please also make sure the label has sufficient white space around the Amazon barcode and related text (.25" on the sides and .125" on the top and bottom).

-Susan

closed #10