Changes to Return Authorization Program for seller-fulfilled returns

Or used it for an hour and didn’t do the trick

So if a buyer uses 12 condoms from a package they can automatically get authorization to return? Everyone should just start selling in this category through FBA and let Amazon take those returns.

Within a 30 day window? Wow… this guy’s definitely not married.

But here’s the real delima… if someone does order 12 condoms, can we do a combined shipment or do they need seperate tracking numbers? And how will this affect my account health if they decide to return all 12 at once? … Amazon, why do you try me so?

Holy Crackers! This looks like a post I would find on The Onion. I see some things happening:

1. The price of these items goes through the roof.
  2. The amount of sellers dries up and blows away.
  3. Ebay and Offerup fill up with questionable items.

Like the amount of water damaged cars that suddenly flooded the market after Hurricane Katrina, let the buyer beware when looking for a new friend online :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

No longer needed?

Return reason. Slightly preused.

Gonna see a lot of returns on PPE and stuff related to cosmetic work. Some Dentists and plastic surgeons (enough that it stands out) are both cheap and unethical.

In a word… “GROSS”

I’m glad that I don’t sell through FBA any more. I may stop buying FBA also.

How long is it going to be until an Amazon warehouse becomes a distibution center for monkeypox?
The CDC says:

Monkeypox symptoms usually start within 3 weeks of exposure to the virus.

Hashtag #STD #Monkeypox #Herpes #Hep
And as a consumer, I would never buy any of those products now from Amazon.
In fact I wonder if this is a “poison pill” designed to drive FBM sellers of those products off the marketplace.

Item too large

People are gonna buy toys for a weekend “party” or to film an Onlyfan “unboxing” and then return them they same why they do with camping equipment.

What about the last click to confirm? lol

I am going to write to my state rep and our state’s Public Health Dept about this. Amazon is out of their minds. There is a reason why no one takes returns on “toys”.

You do realize these 2 categories include a ton of single use disposable items.

Right, nice try! There is only so far I am willing to go to aid my fellow man.

Dude… I just threw up a lil in my mouth… :nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

My son works at one of the Amazon warehouses here in Central Texas and the look of horror on his face actually made my whole week…

Or too small…

Since no reasonable B & M store takes lingerie back that has been worn as it is a HEALTH CODE ISSUE, leave it to AMZ to break new ground

Up next…Ladies, feel free to return any thong that may pinch you in the wrong places, no questions asked. Good grief. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: