user profile
Sign in
user profile

Certify textile products for Climate Pledge Friendly with Control Union

by News_Amazon

We have partnered with Control Union, an approved certification body, to make it easier to certify and enroll your textile products in Climate Pledge Friendly. Climate Pledge Friendly Certifications helps Amazon customers discover and shop for more sustainable products with a range of sustainability certifications.

If your products hold any of the below certifications and were audited by Control Union, you can use the new Control Union platform to submit products for Climate Pledge Friendly verification:

• Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
  • Organic Content Standard (OCS 100 & OCS Blended)
  • Global Recycle Standard (GRS)
  • Recycled Claim Standard (RCS 100 & RCS Blended)
  • Responsible Wool Standard (RWS)

The platform shows you which products are approved or rejected for Climate Pledge Friendly and allows you to update your product’s certification information. You will also receive a reminder to schedule a re-audit before your certification’s expiry date to ensure your products stay enrolled.

If you are a new Control Union customer, you will receive an exclusive 25% discount on all certification fees for these certifications.

To learn more about how to certify textile products, you can access Control Union’s certification training videos at a discounted rate of 20% off with the code amazon20. All training costs will be deducted from your certification fees if you go ahead with a Control Union audit.

Go to Control Union to register and access the training library, discounted certification fees, and Control Union submission platform.

For more information, go to Qualify for Climate Pledge Friendly.

Tags: News and Announcements
19 replies
19 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_i82wV4v2ctjvG
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

There is something about the term “Control Union” that I don’t like. What could it be?

user profile
Seller_T5Mv3ZCUSh7Zl

Haven’t you heard the new Business Mantra, “Go woke and go broke”? In these times of economic downturn consumers aren’t that into expensive organic, natural, green stuff. Yesterday, you announced another 20,000 layoffs. How many jobs could you have saved for Christmas, with the money you dumped into this program?

user profile
Seller_JSkKTxOgzk1ON

user profile
Seller_i82wV4v2ctjvG

It’s a mysterious company. Operating in 70 countries. Privately owned. Over 100 years old. They seem to have their fingers in everything. You can’t find any background info. There is no article on wikepedia or britannica, which is very strange for a global operation with 5,000+ employees.

Peterson and Control Union

I don’t want them to “control” me.

user profile
Seller_EQjstv59pYeSl

Amazon; a relentless and continuous devolution into irrelevance

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post