user profile
Sign in
user profile

Can't Verify My Seller Account

by Seller_phM1bIZGsaQId

Hello. I registered to Amazon Seller at 4th of Jan 2020. Account got suspended a minute after its created. I learned that its normal. All okey to this point. Then i made a mistake to send them pictures taken by my phone with not enough dpi. At the last point those are the things i did:

-Translated my electricity bill by certified translator
-Translated my credit card bill by certified translator

• Scanned my ID,Passport, Drivers License (Back and front)
  • My LLC Company documents
  • Hyperwallet Documents

All in PDF format.

All addresses are exactly the same, also my seller account. Only LLC Company address is not the same because they want a brief address. There wasn’t enough space for me to write it down there.
PS: Because I didn’t recieve my IRS number, I couldn’t make Tax Interview and enter my tax account number in Amazon. Would it cause this problem?

Here is the post i sent to Amazon as appeal:

Dear Amazon

I understand that the documents i sent to you were not enough or not in a proper format. Here all my documents in PDF. Also i already paid the Amazor Seller Fee at 1/4/2020.

The documents i sent you (All in PDF format);

-Passport
-Drivers License
-ID
-Electricity Bill
-Credit Card Receipt
-Hyperwallet Account
-My LLC Company Details

Also i applied to IRS:
Order ID:EIN12****
Account Number: ****
Full Name:Ozan E****

I am looking forward for you to inspect my documents and activate my Amazon Seller Account as soon as possible. Thank you. Regards.

**Stars are done by me right now.

I didn’t get any answer for 3 days. I opened a case and its closed without an answer, it also says thats its answered. I really don’t know what to do. I opened a company, got IRS number(soon), payed for some stuff and i can’t get verified by Amazon for no reason. I am in a total loss. Please help me guys. I just have one favor to ask guys. PLEASE don’t state your opinnion, write down your experience which is lived. We all have opinnions.

Tags: Address, Credit card, Payments, Registration, Taxes
48 replies
48 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd
In reply to: Seller_phM1bIZGsaQId's post

Amazon can take around 30 days to respond. Each additional contact puts you to the end of the line.

Wow you sent a lot. This will probably not end well. You should only send what they ask for.

user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd

People reviewing these are limited on time. From what I’ve seen posted, the first thing that does not meet a qualification gets the whole thing rejected. YMMV

user profile
Seller_phM1bIZGsaQId

No new advices?

user profile
Seller_jwTKwdhBhi8cn

First, I would simply the number of documents to five:

1. Scanned ID such as passport. No screen shots.

2. Two utility bills, either gas, electric, water, telephone, or internet. The name and addresses should be the same as on your LLC documents.

3. Two business documents that has the name of your business including your LLC document and anything you have received from the state concerning your business.

Make sure to follow the guidelines (i.e, bills no longer than 90 days, etc.)

As far as your Turkish documents, whatever language they’re in, make sure the address is consistent. As far as translation, I can’t answer that one. I doubt Chinese sellers are asked to authentic translations. Perhaps open a separate thread and ask about this. Is there somewhere else where you can reach out to other Turkish sellers for advice?

Below is something you may want to write. Think about the person who is reading your appeal. Sitting at his/her computer, processing so many appeals containing the same mistakes. You want to communicate in your letter, “I get it.” You also want to sound a little humble, I would guess. (Consider submitting a PDF version your appeal that’s formatted for easy reading including bullet points or anything else).

=====

Dear Madam or Sir,

I am very thankful you have given me another chance to provide all documents to verify my identity and my business for Amazon’s strict and careful verification process. I’m very motivated to pass this verification by providing all mandatory documents in a manner required by Amazon rules.

These are the key reasons why my account was suspended:

1. I have not submitted utility bills consistent with Amazon requirements.

2. I have done a poor job proving my certified business is actually my physical site of operations

3. I have failed Amazon verification and I have not appealed the suspension by following the requirements outlined in the suspension letters, thus wasting Amazon’s time

Here is what I have done to straighten out these issues and avoid similar cases in the future:

• an electric bill from ______
  • an internet bill from ______

The above bills have the name and address of ______.

• I attach a scanned ID of my _____
  • I attach the LLC documents (give it the proper title) with the name and address of______.
  • I attach ___ (insert name of business document) with the address of ___

Moreover, I state that my international, chargeable credit card number for Amazon Seller transactions is ____

I promise I will not under any condition violate Amazon rules ever again, and any documents Amazon requires for future issues, I will provide in a considerate, timely manner.

Please consider the attached documents described above as evidence corroborating the validity of my registered business address which verifies that my business as a legal entity. Please consider my documents for Amazon Seller verification.

If you need more information, I eagerly await any questions through email at ____ or my cell number at ______

With Great Respect,

user profile
Seller_jwTKwdhBhi8cn
  1. You can. I would send one document. A passport, for example, is already fully vetted.

2. If they recognized the difference the first time, assume so again. Also assume someone at Amazon knows Turkish. Strongly advise against it. Translation with notary, guess okay. Make sure every address is the same.

3. Choose one business name and address for all your documents except ID, I cannot stress enough. Sample letter where you fill in addresses all must be the same address. Why complicate things with two business names and addresses?

4. Look at your rejection letters, they have a problem with your personal ID or business name and address? Residence papers would bolster your ID, but is that your real problem?

5. The appeal section. If you send to seller support, you’re saying you’re not following instructions.

Don’t rush to file another appeal. Fix the name and address in those documents even if it takes time. Do it in person if you can to guarantee accuracy.

user profile
Seller_jwTKwdhBhi8cn

Okay, could it be that the “submit additional information” button was always there? Why wouldn’t it?

If you get a reply, this type of message usually appears in “Performance Notifications.” that’s the flag icon next to the Seller Central logo.

In their last response to your fourth appeal, did they say in the last paragraph that they may not respond to future communications? You didn’t mention either way. If you didn’t get that, you should get a response. If so, wait for a few days.

user profile
Seller_kvz8u56ViGTgl

I’m having the exact same issue! I’m a new seller and have spent months getting everything ready. Product is ready for manufacturing and I’ve already designed all packaging. I’ve paid for the design work, samples, and even my first monthly seller fee. Immediately after activating my account it was deactivated. I’m getting no response from support despite my inquiries being flagged as “answered” and when I submit requested documents they keep coming back denied. Anyone find any updates on this issue? This is insanely frustrating!

user profile
Seller_CZk0VSkqW5Xe0

Cosmo,

The emails varied from documentation, verification , payment account etc.

Finally here is the link : During office hours 7 days a week. you can put in your information and they will call you instantly

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/cu/contact-us/cmn/QUALITY

My account is still not up but atleast a live person can tell you what exactly is your issue and help you.

@ [bugraerarslan]- no seperate addresses needed… The same deposit , bank, ID etc submit… go to your other market places and click on performance and then performance review, submit all documents all the time even if they ask you for just utility bill… In the Accounts section of each and every marketplace , go and update your bank and charge , send them the bank stement that matches the account name to verify deposit method, please know until all dots and crosses are complete you wont get to sell. But the live help can tell you…

depending which marketplace is needing help you can change the links from .com to .ca or .co.uk example … if you are in UK:
https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/cu/contact-us/cmn/QUALITY

I finally found out that my Uk account was in my personal name( dont know how) and I submitted the bank statement of my company… Now I cannot replace it… I am going to use the UK link tonight and try to speak to the UK reps to help me. Wish me luck.

God bless

user profile
Seller_PYTZrjKSypum8

Same. I’m close to giving up. Have submitted 7 appeals, and haven’t recieved a reply that passed the Turing Test yet.

user profile
Seller_qIjPKI3C566PD

I have been getting this since January 2020 when i tried to open my account. I have uploaded my documents a total of 12 times since then. Internet Bill, Passport, Drivers License and even a bank statement. But i keep getting this same automated response. The one time it looked like someone actually responded has basically the exact same thing saying to upload my documents. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Your Amazon.com Seller account has been deactivated. Your listings have been removed. Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address this issue. Please ship any open orders to avoid further impact to your account.

Why is this happening?

Your Amazon seller account has been deactivated in accordance with section 3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement. We found that your account is related to another account that may not be used to sell on the site. As a result, you may no longer sell on Amazon.com through this account. Due to the nature of our business, we do not provide details on our investigation methods.

Has your account been deactivated in error?

If you believe there has been an error, please submit an explanation detailing why your account should be reinstated by following this link https://sellercentral.amazon.com/cu/contact-us.

What happens if my account is not reactivated?

You have 90 days after receiving this notification to either provide a valid appeal or choose not to appeal. After that time, you may contact disbursement-appeals@amazon.com to request your funds. We will conduct a separate investigation to evaluate your account. The policies we put in place are to protect our customers and selling partners. If we find that you have engaged in deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or have abused our systems or repeatedly violated our Policies, we may withhold some or all funds in your account.

We’re here to help

You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please send an email to payments-funds@amazon.com.

You can view your account performance at (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/performance/dashboard?ref=ah_em_ap) or select Account Health on the home screen of the Amazon Seller app on your iOS or Android device. The Account Health dashboard shows how well your account is performing against the performance metrics and policies required to sell on Amazon.

– iOS App (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/amazon-seller/id794141485?mt=8)

– Android App (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.sellermobile.android&hl=en_US)
Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team

Go to original post