user profile
Sign in
user profile

Can't list items on Amazon Handmade. Please help

by Seller_HVPAi95aFObXF

I’ve been invited to Amazon Handmade and I’ve finished upgrade my account to Pro Seller. I stated to list my items today, but I can’t find Handmade category. How do I list handmade items from seller central? Did I miss any steps of registration? (I’ve deleted all non-handmade items and still can’t fix the issue). Please let me know what to do. Thank you very much.

Tags: Listings
15 replies
15 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_IhnvbCacmJlG0
In reply to: Seller_HVPAi95aFObXF's post

Hmmm. You have a few things mixed up, which if you are new, is understandable.

First: did you apply to Handmade? And get accepted? Doing so should have initiated a set of multiple emails about Handmade, its guidelines, and how to list.

Because Handmade is gated, no one can list in Handmade unless they have applied to be in Handmade, and been accepted.

You didn’t need to upgrade / pay for a Professional Seller account, unless you already had one and you were already selling a certain number of non-Handmade ie, Marketplace items per month.

Otherwise, once you are accepted in Handmade, you automatically get upgraded to a Pro seller account, for which the monthly fee is waived through 2018. But don’t worry about that for now – you can get a refund on the Pro account monthly fee if you qualify, once accepted in Handmade.

And you needn’t have deleted your Marketplace listings; plenty of Handmade artisans sell in Handmade and also sell non-Handmade goods in the Marketplace.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post