user profile
Sign in
user profile

Cannot open European Marketplace Account

by Seller_p1wiwsdpc3bdS

Hello, I have a seller account in Amazon USA and would like to open a European account. However, when I tried to register an account via “sell globally,” I received an error message after providing my contact information. I also tried to open an account from Amazon UK, which I was not successful either.

When I was on a support call, the agent acknowledged that there’re many other cases like this now. Did anyone find a way to go around?

Tags: Registration
6 replies
6 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ynEAc5Tgd02p8
In reply to: Seller_p1wiwsdpc3bdS's post

Hey Schneider,

Same here with my account, something is very weird here when I am trying to add an Europe marketplace, the process which I followed did not get me there.

Very disappointed.

Roger

user profile
Seller_rRJb8em1iDZgc

I have the same idea with you. how to open the European account? Do you find the way to go around?

user profile
Seller_7154jax9zdDHS

Same here! I also have an american market account and to add the European markeet I click on add European market and follow the steps. After I have filled the form in the second step, with seller information, and click on continue I get an error message that say “Something went wrong. Please try again later”. I have talked to the Amazon customer service 3 times now, and I still have this problem. All they say is that I should contact the Amazon UK, but to contact them I only end up at the same place in my american account.

Their customer service give you advice to try to use firefox instead of chrome and to clear cookies etc. I have tried them all, but it doesn´t make any difference. The last thing was that I should be a professional seller and upgrade, I did that as well, but I still get the same error message and nothing solves the problem.

I will call them again! So frustrating when no one in the customer service seems to be able to solve the problem.

So anyone here that know the answer?

user profile
Seller_7154jax9zdDHS

Did you solve this by now, and how? I got the same problem

user profile
Seller_zBZOrn7k9zpZr

Hello everybody,

I have a question regarding opening a secondary account in Europe. Amazon explicitly told me to open a secondary account and later link it via the sell globally programme.

I want to open the account in Germany. Therefore, I go to services.amazon.de and click on “sell now”. Yet, I am always brought on a .com domain thereinafter. Did anybody experience the same issue? I absolutely do not want to risk an account suspension for opening a second account in the US. Therefore, very hesitant to continue. Documents (VAT, etc.) are all ready for selling in Europe.

I also contacted seller support various times already, yet they could not help me so far.

Moreover, I tried to open the European account directly within the sell globally tab. However, I am just redirected to my the “My services” page.

Thanks a lot for your answers and help!

user profile
Seller_nSEvsjUYVrsyK

Any updates?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post