user profile
Sign in
user profile

Can you confirm shipment Saturday with Monday Ship date?

by Seller_Pbvj3zJlusnCy

I use shipworks which allows you specify the ship date. If I print the label today with a ship date of Monday, the shipment will show as Confirmed with Amazon and the ship date in Amazon will show March 30th. Is this a violation even though the correct ship date is specified in the order?

Tags: Shipping labels
7 replies
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_8heIxAf1mLwgp
In reply to: Seller_Pbvj3zJlusnCy's post

You can do this but will likely be “upsold” higher postage than is required for the item to arrive within the delivery window. For example Sunday order, Thursday delivery date, amazon wants me to buy express mail (way overpriced)…bought flat rate priority elsewhere and it arrived on Wed. (Usually I buy my labels through amazon however, in case the “mods” are reading this).)

user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd

Last I checked, Shipworks sends the current day as the ship day even if you state that you will mail on Monday. I think this may be the case with all API orders.

I believe I have heard on the forum that people have been printing Saturday for Monday shipping for years without issue. YMMV

user profile
Seller_GTzBGbfHfJ9n3

This is fine.I have been doing this for years using amazon shipping.
I make the date when the item will be picked up.

user profile
Seller_Pbvj3zJlusnCy

I feel like I saw tons of posts in the past about not confirming the order until the day you ship, is that not required any more?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post