Can we sell with the legal status self entrepreneur on amazon

can we sell with the status self entrepreneur on amazon,? if yes, what proof should I provide to amazon,
thank you very much

You can sell as a business (which is company, LLC, INC) or as individual (which is living person made from flesh and blood)

There is no much difference for Amazon.

There are no other statuses.

and those who have status self employed are not allowed to sell? I do not have a business but I wonder if amazon notice that I have a high income or a high sales number is what it requires me to go into society and provide a trade register and a VAT statement or I can stay as private without breaking my head, thank you

If you don’t have a business, you would be an individual unless you start a business.

Amazon does not care about your employment.
They will report your sales to IRS or if you are in Europe to your country tax authorities as required by law.

Everything else is between you and your country.

If you do not have VAT registration you may end up paying more taxes out of your pocket while with VAT you could claim tax refunds on many purchases.

Just curious, what is your business model? What country are you selling from?

I understand this very well and thank you very much you enlightened me things, so if I understad amazon is never going to ask for papers on VAT or trade register as I registered as a private individual ?? whatever the number of sales or turnover ?? yes ? and its between me and my country only ? ty and so sorry if i disturb

No. If Amazon is required to collect this information from sellers, they will collect it whether you are registered as an individual or professional account. On Amazon everyone is considered a business. The individual/professional account types just control what features you have access to in seller central, payment schedules, etc.

So here’s what I would like to know, if they ask me to provide them with proof of the trade register thing that I am not since I am particular, so it will be necessary to create a company at this level

no. you will not need to create a company to sell on Amazon

If Amazon requires something in order for you to start selling, you will need to take whatever steps are necessary to meet the requirements.

I do not understand anything there is a contradiction, I create or not society thank you

there is no contradiction.
just keep selling on Amazon as you are selling

so income side I just have to regulate with my country (to see if I should have a company depending to revenu), but amazon no concern on their side, that’s all I understood now

Start here: New Seller Checklist - and read through the next thread for information on document requirements: Info: Why was my account suspended, immediately after registration?

If your country requires VAT registration, you will be required to enter your VAT number.

If your country does not require a VAT number, you will be required to enter your personal identity number for tax purposes. In the US, Social Security number or EIN.

This is essentially a duplicate to what @Sarra_kouhaila already posted

Please stick to one thread

Rushdie, you help me a lot , thank you so much ‘’ If your country does not require a VAT number, you will be required to enter your personal identity number for tax purposes. In the US, Social Security number or EIN.’’
its what i searched to know, so i can verificat my identity as selfemployed just with my number identity personal because i dont have a TVA Number

Yes, exactly. You may use your personal identity number.

Please make sure, any and all documents you upload, are translated and bear the seal of a certified translator, as well.

You will need to upload the original document, along with the translation (similar to an apostille).

THANK YOU A LOT
‘’ all documents you upload, are translated and bear the seal of a certified translator, as well. ‘’
WHICH documents ? what is the proof tha i can give to amazon about self-employed status , thanks

closed #20

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.