You have to be careful not to train the Amabots to undervalue your product.
Since you have already reduced the MSRP back down to a few dollars below where it was originally, you might consider lowering your price by a small amount, to see what effect there is. If you do this, wait a day or two–and if the BB doesn’t come back, try this again.
Lower your price only a little bit at a time (I personally wouldn’t move it more than $1), and see how it goes.
You are right, and I didn’t think about that–if you don’t have the BB, you can’t run your ads. You might consider offering a small %OFF promotion with a claim code that you can publicize through social media, until things get back to normal.
In the future, if you want to raise the MSRP, do it the same way–slowly, a little bit at a time.
I hope this helps–I know this is frustrating.