Can I sell my chinese branded products on Amazon fba

Maybe.

• Are you approved for that category on Amazon?

• Are you approved by that Chinese brand to resell those products on Amazon?

• Have you verified your supply chain from the manufacturer to a Fulfillment Center?

• Have you research thoroughly to ensure that the product itself is not violating ANY patents, trademarks, copyrights, or intellectual property?

• Have you communicated directly with the legally-recognized rights owner about reselling this product on Amazon?

• Does this product meet all eligibility criteria for being sold via FBA?

Can you? Yes. Should you? That is the question. Answer @papyrophilia questions and the answer should become evident to you.

It is approved category on Amazon
It is my own brand registrar in china

Sooo…

• Are you approved for that category on Amazon?
    Yes
  • Are you approved by that Chinese brand to resell those products on Amazon?
    I own that chinese brand
  • Have you verified your supply chain from the manufacturer to a Fulfillment Center?
    Yes
    Have you research thoroughly to ensure that the product itself is not violating ANY patents, trademarks, copyrights, or intellectual property?
    I think Yes
  • Have you communicated directly with the legally-recognized rights owner about reselling this product on Amazon?
    I am the brand owner
  • Does this product meet all eligibility criteria for being sold via FBA?
    Yes

Then it looks like you are more than likely going to be safely able to sell your products via FBA. :crossed_fingers:

Double- and triple-check. Make certain that you do a search on USPTO for related intellectual property.

Then I can put my brand LOGO on the packing and the product itself

Registered in China does not meant your brand will be protected in US
As anyone will be allowed to resell your products in the US market and even use your brand and logo without problem.

understood … I need to check the US market first …
If it going well then I will do register for the brand name into US

Maybe.

There is no rule against Chinese goods per se. The same rules apply to them as apply to any other item.

• make sure they are not in restricted categories (weapons, tobacco products, etc)
  • some categories of good require sellers to be approved. Make sure you are approved to sell in the category they will be listed in.
  • do not violate any manufacturer’s intellectual property rights. In general it is fine to resell things on Amazon, but some manufacturers control who sells on Amazon.
  • Do not sell counterfeit goods (i.e. US branded items that were not imported by the brand owner.)

Everyone else does…So why Not You? :grin: :exploding_head:

OK. Here is what I think I see. You own a brand in China. Congratulations. Just because you own a brand, does not mean that it is OK to stick your brand/logo on someone else’s intellectual property. That doesn’t fly here.

You danced around the most important subject/question.

Since you have provided no other information, I think it is safe to assume that you are a generic brand owner and are not the IP rights holder for the product(s) you want to put your logo on. For FBA, this could be a dangerous position for you to put yourself in monetarily. With FBA, you will have your inventory in FBA warehouses. This means that if the real rights owner reports you to Amazon for counterfeit or IP rights violations, you will not be able to prove authenticity and Amazon can keep ALL of your merchandise as well as not give you any of the money from the sales.

You need to think long and hard if that is something you can live with.

Bottom line, you need to be certain that your products do not violate anyone else’s intellectual property. “I think yes” doesn’t cut the mustard.

If your brand is LOGO and you are selling children’s building blocks, then no because under US law you would be intentionally causing consumer confusion. Not to mention, does your product meet the safety requirements of US law for products intended for children?

However, if your product is say an office label maker, then you probably can assuming that the product complies with US safety laws and can receive any required ANSI certifications.

It is impossible for the forum to give you accurate answers without much more information regarding the exact nature of your product. But @papyrophilia has certainly pointed you in the correct direction for you to make your own determination.

I have wondered if there is anything else but Chinese goods at FBA

:wink:

Brand owner and rights owner may be different.

If you were to tell us the category we can give you much better answers. I was going to suggest that you bounce your brand name off of us too, but you should register your brand name in the US first just in case some jerk reads it and decides to steal it.

There a few other things to consider such as hazardous materials, regulatory notices for things such as, for example, carcinogens (required by the state of California), regulatory standards that apply to, for example, food, cosmetics, electrical items, etc, import restrictions on things that the Chinese could care less about (for example, Rosewood which is now prohibited by CITES on anything other than musical instruments), and the list goes on.

But the biggest hangups for Chinese sellers are infringements on patents and trademarks,.

no please

I think the OP has gone… or maybe sleeping… or maybe at the factory double checking the stock…?!

@papyrophilia why answer the OP’s question/s - you know the issues with CN sellers… LOGO (Lego) STOR WARS (Star Wars), this list could be endless

Thank you all …
Let say for example the products is as the mobile phone case
Clear material …ABS plastic …Leather …and so on
No safety … No children … No food …etc