user profile
Sign in
user profile

California warehouses not accepting shipments

by Seller_h0yiDsXHrYUOd

Seems like Cali warehouses mostly not accepting inventory at the moment, for >1 week.

Anybody else noticing that FBA placement from CA is heading invariably to the midwest and the east cost (instead of ONT8 as usual for placement from LA)? With placement off, I can get a 110 SKU order to ship 10 units to SMF3 or LGB7, but the other 100 SKUs back east across the country. This has been happening for shipments intended to send from LA and San Bernardino.

Tags: SKU
39 replies
Most helpful reply
user profile
Seller_4XTCqF7P1oC7V
In reply to: Seller_h0yiDsXHrYUOd's post

In the low months we have found that 18 units of a standard size SKU would route to ONT8 which is a re-distribution center Under 18 would be split between 2 to 3 FC’s. During peak times and as of late the bar has been raised to 50 units per SKU to be directed to ONT8

Try a test order with 50 units to see if all standard size items are directed to ONT8. If so you can plan from there.

Jump to reply
39 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
Most helpful reply
user profile
Seller_4XTCqF7P1oC7V

In the low months we have found that 18 units of a standard size SKU would route to ONT8 which is a re-distribution center Under 18 would be split between 2 to 3 FC’s. During peak times and as of late the bar has been raised to 50 units per SKU to be directed to ONT8

Try a test order with 50 units to see if all standard size items are directed to ONT8. If so you can plan from there.

user profile
Seller_bWjaiu7iC6ngK

I just sent 1 sku, 100 units to ONT8 as two master packs. They were definitely slower than usual, but first case is checked in and scanned, still waiting on second case. Seems to just be slow.

user profile
Seller_SDrwXfBql8fne

The last shipment I was able to send to LGB8 was 7/4/2020.
Since then, all our FBA shipments from Arizona have gone to LAS1 (Henderson, NV). On another note, all our east coast shipments are still going to the same FC as always.
Really don’t know if this helps you, just wanted to share our experience.

user profile
Seller_tBgEbTCTcer94

We notice that our inventory gets picked up next day and received the same day only when we ship FTL. The moment we go LTL it gets stuck for 2 weeks
Hope this helps

Edit: All our stuff goes to LAX9

user profile
Seller_cOWq2CeBhJKlO

Most of my shipments are going to SMF3 and they are so slowwwwwww. Average check in time is like 2 or 3 weeks from the date of the delivery.

user profile
Seller_ep9rQFsuYoRF8

Yes, I ship from Phoenix and weekly have sent in to Ritalo. I haven’t sent to any CA warehouses in about a month or two. My biggest shipments are being sent to Henderson, NV and then east coast. I do like the Henderson location though. I ship Monday and it arrives Tuesday and is already being added to inventory. In the past I send to Ritalo and it doesn’t get scanned in until Friday, almost 5 days after I shipped.

user profile
Seller_A4VZIiqJ9SrJA

Then why is the amazon system making us ship to those locations?

user profile
Seller_onPcoMV1HBgAA

A lot of shipments and items going to Las Vegas (Henderson) recently.

user profile
Seller_zPcXNxaDFM6XU

My normal locations has changed from the Cali warehouses to Nevada warehouses and receiving time and reconcile time after items are delivered has increased from a week to 21 days to 4 weeks to 45 days respectively. Shipping quantities are rarely over 50 items.

user profile
Seller_HGNCgmG14eLKq

That is normal.

Go to original post