user profile
Sign in
user profile

Bye everyone!

by Seller_8XJRL5doA8ZTg

It’s been a wild and crazy 16 year run here, but it’s time to move on. Since mid last year I have been planning my exit here and I’m happy to say I that I will be shutting down my seller accounts and leaving Amazon for good. The past few years have been challenging to say the least and the environment here is no longer conducive to small sellers and the rising FBA fees have become untenable.

“Adapt or die.” has always been the motto here, well I frankly got tired of adapting and started two new businesses within the last year which have exceeded my wildest expectations and don’t rely on a dishonest “partner” like Amazon.

I’ve enjoyed the many sellers I’ve befriended over the years and even respect some of my haters, but eventually all good things must come to an end. Good luck everyone it’s been nice knowing you!

Eric
A Starving Actor’s Books

Tags: Fees
235 replies
235 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_3N7yVnTXPzLkL
In reply to: Seller_8XJRL5doA8ZTg's post

Good luck to you and may the future treat you with kindness.

user profile
Seller_8Wfpcf6cHQaPy

Best of luck to you, Eric and congratulations for thinking outside of the Amazon box.

user profile
Seller_W1IXNJm22nDfz

may you have luck in all that you do!!

user profile
Seller_6OMUOUOVkLhf5

Good luck to you in your future endeavors. Don’t know which is worse, the known present or the unknown future.

user profile
Seller_YZqZQFMixqA3B

Eric,

Good luck to you in your future endeavors. Thank you for your contributions to the forum. I have learned so much from the different perspectives provided by sellers here. You will be missed.

user profile
Seller_isEx9Q9TJVH3y

A lot of us are not as active as in the past and are also pursuing other options, though I’m not ready to abandon ship yet.

Good luck in all you do and so happy for your new successful ventures.

Style

user profile
Seller_Hi7wbO2Kbo6bl

Good luck to you – and good timing. If you were going to leave anyway, this new forum is a good impetus to do it now.

user profile
Seller_lYLz1roOGTQRE

Good luck @a_starving_actor. Best to you and your new doggie-filled life!

user profile
Seller_nb9AcCSqgd4R5

Your new life sounds wonderful! And what a fantastic addition to your area your new business is. Your name is one of the ones I remember seeing from my long-ago start here, so I’ll miss seeing you around, but am so happy that we can now picture you in your new field, doing such fulfilling work. Impossible not to smile as I type this. Ciao!!

user profile
Seller_0O69KFvrK41OD

Good for you. It’s nice to see someone break free of needing Amazon for income.

Good luck and I know you will find dogs a much friendlier business than Amazon

Go to original post