Brands: New Premium A+ content promotion

Sellers who have registered as a Brand Owner with Amazon Brand Registry are now eligible for Premium A+ content at no cost for an extended promotional period.

Premium A+ content offers new and larger module types in the product description section on the product detail page such as video, image carousels, and interactive hotspots. Implementing Premium A+ content can increase your sales by 20%.

During the promotional period, you can publish Premium A+ content for all registered ASINs using A+ content manager.

If you have published A+ brand story across your ASIN catalog and have had at least 15 A+ content projects approved in the past 12 months, for each Amazon store, you are eligible for Premium A+ content.

Access for Premium A+ is granted at the end of each month. If you meet the criteria, you will see a banner in the A+ content manager for access.

For more information on A+ content, Premium A+, and to find out if you are eligible, go to Get started with A+ content.

Note: If we announce a fee for Premium A+ content we will invite you to opt in.

Seller university should be mandatory along with a quiz

Will you notify the seller when this option becomes available?

can anyone see what Premium A+ content look like? or can someone provide screenshot about this? Thanks

+1

Yes, I was also looking for it and just found.

Here is how it looks like.

And some more details you can find from them
[Moderator Edit: Jim_Amazon removed external URL]

This is meaningless without these pieces of information:

• How long will this promotion last?
  • What will the costs be after the promotion?

If you’re just trying to sucker us into doing a ton of work now, then relying on the Sunk Cost Fallacy to extract a bunch more money from us later, I’m not interested. Absent the info needed to make this determination, I’ll base my conclusion on past experience here, and pass of this most excellent offer.

When should we see the new modules in A+ content? We qualify and I don’t see any changes.

Thanks!

Amazon will find ways to charge u fees. Greedy Amazon.

What are the duration and dates for the promotional period that the premium a+ content will be free?

Did you bother reading the guidelines before crying? If you had, you’d see that any content published while free will remain published and free.

Grow up.

Dude, seriously. What part of this do you not understand: “During the promotional period”?

Note that they have modified the announcement with this note:
" Note: If we announce a fee for Premium A+ content we will invite you to opt in."
With Amazon and fees, ‘if’ means ‘when’, but there’s no way to parse this as “free forever”.

I’m not sure I’m the one with the literacy issues here.

Hi @Petunic - The FAQ section of the post might be able to help you answer your question:

How will I know if I’m eligible for Premium A+?

At the start of each month, we will re-evaluate the eligibility of brand owners for Premium A+. If you are eligible, we will enable this feature for you within the A+ content manager and you will see a banner within the A+ content manager notifying you of access with a link to create Premium A+ content. You do not need to contact us for access to Premium A+.

Hi @RayCS - Here are some great videos to learn about A+ Content:

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Please edit the announcement to include that all ASINS must have a published A+ Story

AHH!! Thanks for pointing that out! That is what I am missing!

Hello @Hit_or_Miss - The FAQ section of the post might be able to help you answer your question:

How will I know if I’m eligible for Premium A+?

At the start of each month, we will re-evaluate the eligibility of brand owners for Premium A+. If you are eligible, we will enable this feature for you within the A+ content manager and you will see a banner within the A+ content manager notifying you of access with a link to create Premium A+ content. You do not need to contact us for access to Premium A+

@Cooper_Amazon Thanks! My issue is the brand story thing. I have some new products that I haven’t applied it to.

I will wait until next month to see if my eligibility changes.

“However, any Premium A+ content published to ASINs during the promotional period will remain on the detail page free of charge. If we announce a fee for Premium A+, you will not be charged for the existing content you created.”

boo hoo

This only makes sense in the context of “if/when we start charging you, we’ll notify you” if this means “you won’t be charged during the promotional window for the content you created during the promotional window.” But, I admit the wording is (intentionally?) vague and contradictory in places, and means nothing when Amazon simply releases a new policy later that says “remember that thing we said was free before when we wanted more adoption? well, …”.

We may have had different experiences on the platform, but I’ve been here a long time, and unless the wording is unambiguous, I have learned to assume the worst. Of course, a mod could simply chime in and resolve this dispute, but since it might be seen as tying Amazon’s hands in the future, I’m not holding my breath.

Good luck to you out there.