Hello, does anyone know if it is possible to do fbm and arbitration with a single Amazon account?
what? I don’t think you mean arbitration.
Its a wild guess, but do you mean is it possible to sell FBA and FBM with the same account? Yes.
Yes. You are only one seller sourcing your products in different ways. Just understand what my be coming down the road using a drop shipper. They will make a lot more off each sale that you ever will, and you accept and hold all the risk.
This is Amazon’s policy regarding drop shipping.
Drop Shipping Policy
Drop shipping, or allowing a third-party to fulfill orders to customers on your behalf, is generally acceptable. If you intend to fulfill orders using a drop shipper, you must always:
- Be the seller of record of your products;
- Identify yourself as the seller of your products on all packing slips, invoices, external packaging, and other information included or provided in connection with them;
- Remove any packing slips, invoices, external packaging, or other information identifying a third-party drop shipper prior to shipping the order;
- Be responsible for accepting and processing customer returns of your products; and
- Comply with all other terms of your seller agreement and applicable Amazon policies.
Examples of drop shipping that is not permitted:
- Purchasing products from another online retailer and having that retailer ship directly to customers; or
- Shipping orders with packing slips, invoices, external packaging, or other information indicating a seller name or contact information other than your own.
Failure to comply with these requirements may result in the suspension or removal of your selling privileges.
The last sentence of the policy is important. If you mess up just once and get caught you will be done here.
I believe the term you want is arbitrage, not arbitration.
They are very different.
Arbitrage is not the way to learn the ropes. That is for after you have learned the ropes (maybe).