user profile
Sign in
user profile

Anyone receiving strange errors with "GetPrepInstructionsForSKU" this afternoon?

by Seller_DlmIBvh1upBD9

Errors just started a few hours ago – getting strange errors with “GetPrepInstructionsForSKU”
never had them before… notices about “validation errors detected” with “preferredPrepDetailList”… strange thing we are only passing SKUs and addresses to get prep instructions.

-John

Tags: Listings, SKU
18 replies
18 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_a8169BduAGvq6
In reply to: Seller_DlmIBvh1upBD9's post

In the future make sure to add which API you are referring to. Have you tried troubleshooting with scratchpad? How many SKU’s are you trying per request? Do you have a detailed response sample?

http://docs.developer.amazonservices.com/en_US/fba_inbound/FBAInbound_GetPrepInstructionsForSKU.html

https://mws.amazonservices.com/scratchpad/index.html

user profile
Seller_tpqaa8E80LdPD

I am having the exact same error. We did not have this problem yesterday for the same sku. I also used the scratchpad to test GetPrepInstructionsForAsin with the ASIN for the sku and get an error saying my ASIN list is empty.

I opened a ticket. Hopefully we hear back soon.

user profile
Seller_DlmIBvh1upBD9

I’m still trying to get the support case opened – they keep asking for more information before they escalate – which I provide then they ask for more.

This morning the issue is still occurring and they have not even escalated it yet. Very frustrating.

-John

user profile
Seller_HSQhwd2pPptjK

Same issue here I have opened a case on it as well

user profile
Seller_DlmIBvh1upBD9

No update on my attempts to escalate yet – only a message back from support that they have forwarded it to the appropriate team. No confirmation of the issue or any timeline.

We can’t inbound as we rely on this request.

If anyone here has not opened a case on this, please do to help escalate. I chose the “urgent” option as well.

-John

user profile
Seller_DlmIBvh1upBD9

Just got confirmation another large seller seeing similar issues.

They suggested trying the same call “by ASIN” – which I did try…

I wound up getting a completely different error when trying that both through software + through scratchpad:

"validation error detected: Value null at ‘asinList’ failed to satisfy constraint: Member must not be null"

user profile
Seller_HSQhwd2pPptjK
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_DlmIBvh1upBD9

Just received an update from tier 2 support.

They had a glitch on deployment of some software and have rolled back to an older version as of about 5:15 PM EST today.

This seems to have fixed the “ForSKU” call however I am still getting errors on the “ForASIN” call (which luckily I don’t need).

Everyone else if you can let me know if you are seeing any issues with SKU or ASIN calls?

-John

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post