Anyone noticed a major dropped in price change notifications over last 72 hours on MWS Subscription API?

Anyone noticed a major dropped in price change notifications over last 72 hours on MWS Subscription API?
Mws sends anyofferchanged notification, there is a big delay problem, my aws sqs will receive anyofferchanged price notifications after more than ten hours.

My sqs can receive a lot less anyofferchange notifications, and I can’t monitor the price of asin anymore, because anyofferchanged has been delayed

I’m not seeing anything like that.

You should look at your SQS receiving queue directly and see what is going on, check your Receive message wait time/requeue/dead letter settings, and make sure you don’t have processes grabbing them off the queue and then failing.

Still seeing issues here? How delayed are the notifications (approx.)? In my experience, delays can usually be explained away (theoretically of course) by peaks in the system. My first check is the the MWS Health Dashboard - http://status.mws.amazon.com/ to see if anything is obvious.