user profile
Sign in
user profile

Anyone making money here

by Seller_Pn8dDzf07JrsJ

Hello,

I Like to try - I have question

Currently I have everything approved - just waiting for service jobs…
The question here - Anyone make a money in this services…?

If Yes Full time Par-time?

Thank You!

Tags: USPS
22 replies
22 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ftSlnIeTTX0Cs
In reply to: Seller_Pn8dDzf07JrsJ's post

Not enough to qualify as Full Time, but it’s good for filling in gaps in my appointment book.
It helps when I have one job already scheduled, and a claim will become available in the same area. I don’t waste lots of time and fuel to get there, and knock the job out quickly.

user profile
Seller_Wrl2y2fy6yNjN

Yes I make decent money. My company averaging 22-23 jobs a month. Not nearly enough to substance a business but like previously stated great for filling gaps in the appointment book. If prices continue to drop that might not remain true.

user profile
Seller_O7xscj71dvrlt

Yea we make a fair amount. And like Done_right_services and 2BeFixt we just use them to fill in our schedule.

user profile
Seller_c6JBo5aG3rZDa

Making hand-over-fist. Once you get in, be selective on the jobs and locations you wants. Take only what makes you money, and isn’t worth the headache. Some customers getting greedy and asking for more than what is stated in the PWS and then they cry.

user profile
Seller_aZEpFwNrsfgUA

TOTAL JOKE! Been apart of the program for years and its gone down hill. We are in IT services, maybe its better in other services. Terrible seller support too.

user profile
Seller_pDNJWzhCZdULx

It was great at the beginning about 3 years ago - prices were low but no overhead and no need to look for work no need to advertise - it was great FULL time job for first two years then it started down the hill and since this past summer its total JOKE!!! We still take jobs here and there just when its convenient location wise and only selecting jobs that are worth the chump change it pays now…

user profile
Seller_PrCQfpdnVJpWf

Plenty of money out here. Have an open mind and your schedule will fill up. Claim as many as possible! The more you claim, the more you win jobs. It’s that simple.

user profile
Seller_rUYESE2zW9M3E

Not in the house cleaning business in Seattle. Because
Amazon has dropped prices so much on deep cleanings
and move-out cleanings that I won’t do them since I would
be working for about minimum wage. And sometimes even
less.

And, since I won’t take those jobs, I am penalized by
Amazon by rarely being offered any of the more reasonably
priced hourly cleaning jobs.

Unfortunately, there seems to be an inexhaustible supply
of Spanish and Portuguese speaking cleaners willing to
work for any price,.

Hopefully, in your profession, the situation is better.

user profile
Seller_QOYcizJJPwBxo

I’m doing pretty well these days averaging about 5-6 jobs per week for my one-man operation, but it’s been a roller coaster ride the last few years. When I started, we still had the ability to do estimates which could be lucrative and even the claims-based jobs paid pretty well. Hard to tell exactly what goes on behind the scenes, but you can definitely feel when Amazon is tweaking the system. Jobs will dry up, or certain types of jobs that you’ve never seen will show up all of a sudden in bunches, pricing for the same job in the same area fluctuating wildly. I’ve also fallen into a pattern where a lot of the jobs I see are from the same little geographical pockets, unfortunately NOT near my home most of the time. Clearly another provider(s) has my area locked up… At the end of the day, this platform should only be used for supplemental income as there are just too many variables that are out of your control. Considering that I have a full-time “day job”, this is fine for me.

user profile
Seller_dxNiJ3wL98iWT

Cabin Fever Books went from $3 profit last year, to $6 this year.

So, it’s a great place to grow 100% year on year!

Go to original post