Announcing Outlet for FBA sellers

Now all Fulfillment by Amazon Professional sellers can take advantage of Outlet to help increase sell through, improve cash flow, optimize inventory levels, and reduce total storage fees on overstocked inventory.

Customers shop Outlet for markdowns and deals on overstock, clearance products. Amazon helps drive customers to Outlet through direct emails and ad placements, including on Amazon’s homepage.

Why create an Outlet deal?

• In a May 2019 survey of US sellers participating in the beta, 77% saw an increase in unit sales after listing their products on Outlet.
  • 38% of those surveyed doubled sales of their deal ASINs while they were featured on Outlet.
  • You don’t have to pay any additional fees for Outlet.

Visit About Amazon Outlet to find out how it works and learn how to create your own Outlet deals.

I was just reading that headline …

What I don’t see, and maybe I missed it, is a ‘minimum quantity’ in order to qualify for an Outlet Deal. Is there one??

It is obvious that Outlet Deal Quantity will be Excess Units in FBA, one can select the start and end date.

closed #6

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.