user profile
Sign in
user profile

Amazon's Forcefully act to suspend ID without any reason and Hold huge inventory

by Seller_Bv8pLwJexFLW3

I am an India based manufacturer and seller and was selling our products on Amazon. Amazon India team contacted us and advised to start our account on amazon.com. After spending hell lot of money on advertisement we were able to create our brand image on Amazon and started selling my products which was cotton printed tapestry. I have putted all my saving and earnings and send lots of shipment to amazon warehouse. I got surprised and amazed when on 26 Dec 17 i opened my account, i came to know that my account got suspended without any reason, information. I have written many emails and tried to contact seller support to know the reason. When i have investigated the reason i was shocked because the reason to suspend my account was a cheap competition trick. One of my competition bought my products and returned them to amazon with a bad reviews and quality issues (Later i came to know that it is a trick which many sellers used to kill their competition). I have requested amazon many time and told them that i am in a big losses now as the amazon is the only business for my bread and butter. I have invested hell lot money and my time and trusted amazon for this. But now i feel cheated and depressed because amazon didn’t left any option for me. Amazon need to understand that this whole business module is running just because of loyal sellers who invested their time and money and show their trust on this business. If Amazon will act like this with sellers than their is no reason left for sellers like us who just finished because of poor policies, time taking process and rude behavior. This was a very unexpected and poor experience with amazon and i will never advise anyone to have faith on amazon’s business model as this can happen with anyone anytime. now amazon didn’t left and reason for me, i will take a suitable action against amazon to save my rights here. Mr. Jeff you should take a responsibility here and should take appropriate actions so at least your seller should not feel cheated here.

I still have a hope that amazon is going to help us and will not leave their sellers alone behind.

Regards

Tags: Amazon business
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_nJ3rkyiAUjg7o
In reply to: Seller_Bv8pLwJexFLW3's post

Hlo brother i am also a seller from india i understand your situation please paste the appeal latter here so we can help you properly…

user profile
Seller_tzfX0jBLBCmu2

Below is a collection of forum resources and comments put together by Oneida Books that may prove useful.

Please post the suspension letter that Amazon sent you and the PoA that you have crafted to respond to it. We have come to find that many sellers do not understand what Amazon is asking for and start changing things that do not matter for the PoA, which is why Amazon rejects it.

user profile
Seller_VPTojhikJPGtl

Wow… your going to have to copy and paste the text… not images or screen shots

user profile
Seller_vrUNd27xQUihe

Excuse my skepticism, but you are seriously saying that one competitor bought out all your stock (which you claim was ‘lots’ of stock) and then returned all that stock and wrote up “a (singular) bad reviews (plural)” just so you can nosedive? And a customer can only leave one seller review per transaction. If this is multiple reviews, it wasn’t one ‘competitor,’ but likely several legitimate customers. And if that many customers are returning the merch and leaving those reviews, your problem is most certainly not a Rogue competitor.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post