user profile
Sign in
user profile

Amazon were not able to verify the supplier information listed on the invoice provided

by Seller_SMpGDuewzIzyk

Amazon is not able to verify the supplier information listed on the invoice provided.
I have Paid 500$ to OC Wholesale Company for the Oster product but Amazon is not verify the supplier information listed on the invoice provided by OC Wholesale Compnay.

Now what should i do? Need Help and Suggestion

Tags: Billing
7 replies
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_qz1y4XweLE9SO
In reply to: Seller_SMpGDuewzIzyk's post

Suppliers are Verified by an Amazon rep contacting the Brand Owner, for confirmation that they have permissions to sell to you.
Also, sometimes, the Brand Owner does not continue their relationship with the supplier - cuts them off - if they find they are doing this.

Thus, it appears that Amazon has verified the the supplier is not approved to sell or permit you to sell the Oster products.

At this point, all you can do is to try to contact Oster, and obtain their written permission that you may sell their products on Amazon.

Good luck

user profile
Seller_pBEwo8CxxHc63

Not a wholesaler. C Store and Bodega supplier. Looks more like a cash and carry

user profile
Seller_T5Mv3ZCUSh7Zl

You sadly just got burned. Putting Wholesale in their name doesn’t make them legit. The actual Company is 123 Liquidations, it took a bit of effort to discover this, as they are clearly trying to deceive people like you. Sorry, for the bad news.

user profile
Tiff_Amazon

Hi @MK_MARK - Thank you for posting this topic in the forums. I wanted to share a few other resources available to you if you still have questions or want clarification from Amazon:

Seller University - Learn about what products you can sell on Amazon

Seller University - Guidelines to source products to sell on Amazon

Quick takeaways from the videos:
You can sell from a third party brand or your own label. Intellectual property rights must be followed. Guidelines to consider:

1. Validate your suppliers
  2. Build relationship with brands
  3. Retain business invoices
  4. Understand the drop shipping policy
  5. Auction style environments are not valid sources of supply

You may also wish to contact Seller Support and ask any specific questions.

Tiff

user profile
Mike_Amazon

Hello @MK_MARK ,

I am Mike here, to help you in addressing your issues.

I comprehend that this is in regards with the issue that you are having regarding the Supplier verification process.

In order to help you better, I have forwarded this issue to the concerned team, and they will reach out to you on the numbers provided within the Seller Central in order to assist you better.

Thank you for the post. I hope this helps you in addressing your concern.

Regards,
Mike.

user profile
Seller_H7SG5Bhg2gyle

Are they an Authorized Distributor for the brands they are selling?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post