Amazon Seller Wallet: a new way to manage and transfer funds from Seller Central

We’re excited to introduce Amazon Seller Wallet: a new tool to simplify the Amazon global selling experience.

This secure payment solution makes it easy and hassle-free to hold, view, and disburse any amount of sales proceeds directly to your local bank account on your schedule, all within Seller Central.

There's no cost or minimum amount required to enroll in Amazon Seller Wallet, and access is free. Sellers with international bank accounts can convert US dollars into one of 19 supported currencies, with volume-based international transaction fees to convert and transfer funds.

Amazon Seller Wallet is currently available to a select number of Amazon.com sellers by invitation only. We’ll collect feedback to refine the tool over time, and look forward to offering it to more sellers in the coming months.

Contact us for more information.

Does the seller wallet allow at will disbursements?

Have a chart?

Oh my, what could possibly go wrong?

Sounds like a great tool! Can’t wait for others to try it and work the bugs out!

Not even a link to info on how it works? By invitation only?

This is not a helpful thing to post at this point. JMO

So we can use this to get daily payouts again?

That would be so nice!

That’s how I read it and I am highly skeptical.

Please, We really need this. Paying these third-party percentages is really high for us. We need Amazon to do this transfer directly to our USD account.
I can’t wait.

I suspect that Amazon won’t do this for free.

At least it will be more cheaper, Imagine we pay 2.8% to get money to our accounts, we pay as high as $500 to $2000, very costly even though we add the cost.

I’m with The_Sawle_Mill, what could possibly go wrong? LOL

:thinking: I’d have thought it would be closer to 3.8% - 5.5%.

Hell Nahhhh man, please :joy:
I’m crying for this 2.8%, I think Amazon’s own will be lesser

Hi @Sundance, thank you for your question. The Seller Wallet volume-based fees are the same as those applicable to using ACCS. Here is the ACCS Help page that provides the relevant chart.

Kelly

Hi @squeezer,

Funds are available in Seller Wallet immediately after the disbursement is completed. SW does not accelerate the disbursement cadence (for example, if sellers receive funds every 14 days now, they will receive such disbursements in SW every 14 days).

If the SW balance is positive, then sellers can disburse daily, or multiple times per day, from SW accounts.

Kelly

Does the seller wallet allow at will disbursements?

@Libby_Lou_Sticker_Co and @Books_Nooks_and_Cran - tagging to ensure you saw the answer to @squeezer’s question!

If the Seller Wallet balance is positive, then sellers can disburse daily, or multiple times per day, from SW accounts.

Kelly

Hi @Oneida, this thread is the general announcement, but we have more information available! Here is the ACCS Help page that provides more detailed information and an FAQ.

Kelly

What, is this for USA sellers?

Right, for a small fee Amazon will accept your Amazon funds disbursement in USD on behalf of US Sellers, convert it into USD then hold it for disbursement at the Sellers direction. Makes complete sense. Why didn’t I think of that first? Could have made millions!

Okay… so if we are a US based seller with a US bank account, what use is this? Very confused!