user profile
Sign in
user profile

Amazon Prime now FREE 4 Day Delivery?

by Seller_iBZftk9VTVT4i

Hello,
One of my competitors is offering Prime shipping for an item, which means they are winning the buy box in this case.
When I add the item to cart, it shows Free Four Day Delivery?

I was under the impression that PRIME required two day delivery?

I have a cheaper price, and my delivery window is shorter than theirs… but they still win the buy box because they are “PRIME?”

Can someone help me understand?

Thank you.

Tags: Prime, Shipping
24 replies
24 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_bXu6PSRF6VTRk
In reply to: Seller_iBZftk9VTVT4i's post

Your competitor’s listing could be part of the “Small and Light” program. It shows as Prime but supposedly takes 3-5 days. In my experience, it often takes longer.

user profile
Seller_iBZftk9VTVT4i

Thank you all for your replies.
In this case the PRIME badge is displayed, making it seem like when you order you will have in in two days.
You only figure out that it is 4 day delivery when you are in the final stage of checking out.

I also just noticed on the right side of the listing it says, “Longer delivery than typical Prime items. In order for us to bring you the broadest possible selection, some Prime items cannot be delivered in less than 3 business days. Most common reasons include item restricted to ground shipping or requiring extra time to prepare for shipment.”

What is going on?
See the images attached.

user profile
Seller_LIBDSFZHrT5gu

I have seen the prime badge on stuff that will take weeks to ship out

user profile
Seller_ovd4K800rFQvT

do not believe anything prime says, we order stuff prime and get it sometimes in 8 days, especially from amazon, they can change the dates whenever they want as i have caught them doing this on many times i ordered when i was shown a specific delivery time and went back a few days later and they changed it to a later date

user profile
Seller_rU4tDD7jFYYeZ

Why not worry about your own listings, and your own account!!! I hope they harass you till the end of time if you report them!

user profile
Seller_HPGaj8isugzyR
This post has been deleted
There are no more posts to display
Go to original post