user profile
Sign in
user profile

Amazon please be aware of usps shipping failures in recent month

by Seller_gRqkURGXViRYG

we have had several packages show delivered them get delivered several days later

we have had several packages show enroute then no update for weeks

we had packages go on round trips to nowhere

this has been an epidemic since the beginning of February

Tags:
27 replies
27 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_mWZyJunCxCR84
In reply to: Seller_gRqkURGXViRYG's post

Thank you for letting us know, I’ll remember that when and/or if a customer contacts me about "Where’s My Stuff or Late Delivery.

Can you tell us what major city it may be happening in? Does it seem to be the point of origin Post Office or the destination Post Office?

user profile
Seller_KEkzgV7roCMbB

Been having that problem with USPS for years. Lost packages, tracking numbers going nowhere, empty packages being delivered to our customers, packages going across state lines that end up going to oen coast or the other, we even had one shipping from MN to CO that ended up routing to Spain via Mexico. Its the same old problems with USPS.

user profile
Seller_l7rAIhseg28pw

Do you think Amazon really cares. Just like everything else it’s your problem

user profile
Seller_JoMfJewXeWlZz

Seems to be the worst anything going to CA

user profile
Seller_7fF2HPZ7Mf9Eo

Not really sure how this would be Amazons issue. As third party sellers we chose who we ship with not Amazon.

user profile
Seller_GCcrAMKSV0qZ9

I’ve had two packages delayed at the Detroit Post Office in the last month.

user profile
Seller_eFystlpLH5tJx

Hes right, it IS an amazon thing. Never had any delivery problems on ebay since i started ebay 10yrs ago.

user profile
Seller_LAhuiXJ4eMubd

This has been an epidemic since the beginning of the USPS. It has actually gotten much better over the past 5 years.

user profile
Seller_Z7zwc0uPuHJaA

The USPS is ripe with incompetence and corruption which gets covered up. Nobody is ever held accountable. You can find many stories about this. They loose and damage my packages regularly

I understand though that Amazon is in the process of making their own shipping company. Perhaps when that is up and running they will make it’s services available to third party sellers.

user profile
Seller_uJo8XNzWYLBfo

This has been happening to us for years. Its very frustrating and the USPS is zero help as they tell you exactly when you can see online.

Go to original post