user profile
Sign in
user profile

Amazon needs to provide immediate support right now

by Seller_N7esfEZ5GM9QM

I need someone from amazon to refund me immediately!! You took from my credit card and then immediately suspended my account!!!

Tags: Credit card
25 replies
25 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_abVWd82H5MT0p
In reply to: Seller_N7esfEZ5GM9QM's post

You are posting your request on a seller forums. If you just recently opened up an account on Amazon, please search the forums for information as to why your account is suspended. According to the forums, this is a process which is happening with newly created accounts.

user profile
Seller_UBmr6lV9X0ngT

supply the requested documents so amazon can verify your account and you can start selling. this new seller review helps keep some bad actors out.

user profile
Seller_UBmr6lV9X0ngT

if you are unsure about all this, post the suspension here an some will do what they can to help you out. all new accounts go thru this.
most likely they want a utility bill to verify your name and address. one thing you need to watch is amazon needs to see the exact same name and address on all paperwork.
the business license is optional, and they most likely had a paragraph about providing invoices. you won’t need those either.

user profile
Seller_UBmr6lV9X0ngT

you will be charged month after month, unless you cancel your card, and when you try to come back, years from now, you will be suspended for trying to open a second account.
you have only this one account and you are pushing those with answers away.
good luck goodbye

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post