user profile
Sign in
user profile

Amazon just removed like a million supplements

by Seller_7Lx7qHpKTs3qo

Amazon removed a ton of products including my top selling product. I didn’t even get a notification that they this product required documentation. I just submitted all my documents. And I noticed a ton of other products have been removed/put inactive as well.

Tags: Seller Support
103 replies
103 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_TomCeqnvu6WUU
In reply to: Seller_7Lx7qHpKTs3qo's post

This has to do with new Amazon requirements for dietary supplements, especially for weight loss and sexual enhancement products. Under Account Health, scroll down to the bottom and click the “Document Requests” link. You should be able to see all of the products that were flagged and the requirements necessary to get them back up.

user profile
Seller_T5Mv3ZCUSh7Zl

[Moderator Edit (KJ_Amazon): Removed Off-Topic Discussion]

user profile
SEAmod

As we shared in our communication on November 1, 2021, as part of our ongoing efforts to provide the best possible customer experience, we have implemented additional approval requirements for sexual enhancement and weight management supplement products.

Effective January 10, 2022, we are not allowing listings that do not meet our documentation requirements for sexual enhancement or weight loss and weight management products.

If you wish to continue listing these products, you will need to meet our compliance documentation requirements. For details on the compliance documentation requirements please refer here: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/help/hub/reference/G55N3JF2WQS7RVNE.

If you have FBA inventory, the inventory will be disposed within 30 days if you do not create a removal order.

Susan

user profile
Seller_7Lx7qHpKTs3qo

Yes, I submitted all the documents problem is I never got a notification for this listing, and it was removed without notice. Some listings need documents, some do not. Now customers won’t be able to purchase and I will lose money.

user profile
Seller_80vbZoULfhjeS

Sounds good to me honestly. It’s remarkable how little oversight there is on stuff people consume especially when you consider that most of it is imported and a lot of the sellers don’t really have much to lose except Amazon listings/sales.

user profile
Seller_7Lx7qHpKTs3qo

Definitely not sexual health or weight loss. Ingredients listed on the battle match the paperwork to a tee. No underdosed Ingredients not sure where all this is coming from. They just scrutinize certain sellers from what I can see, not the first time they remove my products for no reason.

One of my products was purchased from Amazon and tested by a third party website that purchases and tests supplements, and they posted online that ingredients matched the label or as they called it passed an ingredient quality review which I never asked them to do.

user profile
Seller_ToPPYvOWlyp9j

BOTS are out of CONTROL!!! Check your Listing Quality Dashboard/Address Search Suppression. Might be surprised…

AMABOTS in the last few days are incorrectly linking many items to categories such as nutritional supplements, cosmetics, headphones, hygiene products, decorator items. In our case, it’s book titles.

We’ve had at least a dozen health, self help, fiction or even memoir titles linked to supplements. Words in the title such as toxic/diet/healthy have triggered an ill-programmed BOT.

You have been here long enough to have gone though the PESITICIDE fiasco though may not have effected you. In my mind, this is very similar-except no test at the end.

GOOD LUCK!! .

user profile
Seller_GUAOqRYicSfGk

[Moderator Edit (KJ_Amazon): Removed Off-Topic Discussion]

user profile
Seller_ElwdYt3OiLgKT
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_yuSGrRShoLxCu

Unfortunately, Amazon just keeps denying my appeals for re-instatement despite following their instructions to a tee. It’s getting pretty ridiculous now.

Go to original post