253 replies
253 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_oHZY4JYt1nrm5
In reply to: Seller_oHZY4JYt1nrm5's post

Here is how Amazon China steals your buyers?:

In China, middlemen reportedly use the messaging service WeChat to approach Amazon employees and relay information to merchants, which then pay anywhere from around $80 to more than $2,000 for the data and services rendered, the Journal reported.

user profile
Seller_YZqZQFMixqA3B

Nothing surprises me about this. Many of us in the forums have suspected this for a long time.

user profile
Seller_manlnewNfvJKl

The information for ranking and sales results are SO secret that Amazon let’s China have it and think they will respect the secrecy… LOL

user profile
Seller_16Z4XrBOFftS9

I remember reading threads months ago about sellers complaining about other sellers getting negative feedback removed. Funny thing was, a ton of sellers were saying how impossible it was and the OP should just mind their own business. I guess the truth is finally coming out. This is an abuse of the system and all sellers are affected by it.

user profile
Seller_c5TOajuOeYLuH

“We hold our employees to a high ethical standard and anyone in violation of our Code faces discipline, including termination and potential legal and criminal penalties,” the statement from Amazon reads. “We have zero tolerance for abuse of our systems and if we find bad actors who have engaged in this behavior, we will take swift action against them, including terminating their selling accounts, deleting reviews, withholding funds, and taking legal action.”

ZERO TOLERANCE FOR ABUSE OF OUR SYSTEMS - YEAH RIGHT AMAZON, WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO FOOL?

user profile
Seller_RxTyqBmpWLFi1

Amazon is too big to fail?

user profile
Seller_nuoMeySPnft5m

“The trillion-dollar firm reportedly initiated an internal probe in May after being alerted to instances of this taking place in China, where it is said to be most prevalent. ”

Many sellers including myself felt a significant drop in sales started in May!

Could this be much bigger and alarming than what is really written in this article as many of us have suspected for months?

The truth will eventually come out.

user profile
Seller_0txVq03QjK9Av

best that could happen is an addition to the agreement that amazon is allowed to sell your info

user profile
Seller_W8eSvWihXwrAN

That explains the strange e-mails I’ve been receiving lately such as this one:

"hello Seller
We are a professional Amazon service organization
· Really not deleted review $1-5 / per
· Real buyers mailbox $3 / per
· We still have a lot of things that will help you!
Please contact us Q#Q :1198884572

XgYRMnHk1G "

I have to admit, the prices are reasonable.

user profile
Seller_2rDj4oP5eXKDN

We used to purchase a lot of basics on Amazon for work. We bought from real businesses, the products were fine.

Recently, we’ve had fake Phillips light bulbs (really), fake chairs (really), and my staff is pissed at the hassle.

So, we’re scaling back. In a big way.

Go to original post