Amazon gave seller a refund when item was confirmed delivered

–PLEASE NOTE – I NEVER RECEIVED ANY NOTICE FROM AMAZON UNTIL THEY TOOK THE MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT ORDER WAS CONFIRMED DELIVERED BUT BUYER WAS ISSUED A FULL REFUND WITHOUT ANY NOTIFICATION TO ME (SELLER) ------THE BUYER SAYS THEY DIDNT RECEIVE THE BOOK — THEY DID RECEIVE THE BOOK – ORDER WAS CONFIRMED DELIVERED BUT BUYER CLAIMED they never received it and WAS ISSUED A FULL REFUND WITHOUT ANY NOTIFICATION to me (the seller) FROM AMAZON THE BUYER DID RECEIVE THE BOOK -----TRACKING NUMBER IS 9341920111404858099736 PLEASE ADJUST MY ACCOUNT

I think you need to look at the tracking number again. The package was not delivered.

This is not seller support. Did the buyer contact you about not receiving the book? The tracking from USPS says that the package is still in transit.

Your buyer has not received the book, your tracking number still shows that package is in transit. They opened an A-Z claim and you lost since it is past the delivery window, not delivered, and the shipping must not have been purchased through Amazon buy shipping.

Your keyboard appears to be broke. You should order a new one https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-KU-0833-Wired-Keyboard/dp/B005EOWBHC

Lol - but is still not lost

I DID PRINT THE LABEL THRU AMAZON ----- BUYER WAITED A MONTH OR MORE + AMAZON did not send me a notice they were doing this – i have appealed — ebay would honor the fact that i sent the parcel within a day and would never just take money out like amazon did with no notice ebay sucks also but they win over a situation like this

but it was tracked to the buyers city— label was printed on amazon ---- the fact that they didnt get it is not on me — it was maiied within two days

that should not be on me ---- ebay would have never debited my account when the parcel was mailed the next day — ebay (they are jive also) would not have debited my account — they would have realized that i fulfilled my part and would have eaten the amount as the parcel was sent and it was a USPS problem

The law says it is on you. You the seller of record are responsible to deliver what was promised and paid for that responsibility under UCC 2.0 does not end until the buyer accepts delivery. Without the buyer signing for the delivery you have no proof of acceptance of your goods. Just because the carrier says the product was delivered is not indicative that the delivery was accepted. You are legally obligated to either send a replacement or issue a full and complete refund. Those are you only legal options in regards to the buyer and your contract with them. Amazon was correct in issuing the refund.

The contract between you and the carrier of your choice is another issue and you depending on the contract terms may entitle you to refund and/or restitution for the value of the freight. This is a separate issue it doesn’t include the buyer.

It looks like this package is taking the scenic route. However, it has not been delivered to the customer. Unfortunately, you are ultimately responsible for this, not Amazon and not the customer. Since a refund has already been issued through Amazon, you might be wise to call the USPS and have them recall that package and have it brought back to you. At least this way, you wont be out the product and the payment.

Also, the use of all caps makes it look like you are screaming at us. Please try to use proper etiquette here on the forums.

yes , and i believe he didnt. but the point (and matters not to Amazon) is that i fullfilled my end, why did amazon deduct the order amount without contacting me, and the item is in limbo. ive been on both of these sites 25 years both buying and selling and ebay always credits both the buyer and seller in this situation (a few times) times out of thousands of orders either way.