Amazon Freight assigned as your LTL carrier

anyone have personal experience with Amazon Freight as your carrier? I always been assigned Estes, or
central as my carrier and i’ve been pretty happy with them. Does using
amazon freight get you priority in the checkin process?

If you send 26 pallets each shipment, Amazon freight will always come to you.
They are as slow as other carriers.

we only have 2 pallets, i guess have to wait huh?

nottheboss…
I wouldn’t plan on having them anytime soon, don’t put those out in the dock when they’re supposed to be there…

Have them close so you can easily move the pallets with a forklift, or a pallet jack…

If you’re borrowing somebody’s dock this could be problematic…

They sometimes don’t show, they say they picked up?..

You can call & be on the phone for several hours?

The entire Freight industry is in sort of an upheaval right now, + Amazon is running out of trailers, for people to put these loads on, because they usually just park them at a fulfillment center…

Amazon uses A sort of an interesting bidding board, to contract for Freight transportation … And they are not paying the greatest amount of money to move pallets… drivers are not held accountable for being on time, or even showing up…

The outside carrier bring their loads in, they are immediately unloaded they do not leave trailers at the Fulfillment center…

There was a guy a week or two ago that had an Amazon trailer door break , he was using a shared dock…

They came out the next day fix the door, and left the trailer in the bay , for --weeks…

Not sure if he was able to get it moved, or lien sale it out of there, as abandoned…

Good luck, don’t hold your breath…

Apparently Uber also has an app for doing LTL pallets loads & shuffling…

Resale rabbit booked his last pickup & delivery of clearance items from a broker…

I wouldn’t use a non partner carrier.
With everything that has been going on this are the least to be looked at or completely forgotten. That’s the experience we had.
Wait a few days to get another carrier (hopefully)