user profile
Sign in
user profile

Amazon account deactivated. Please help, no idea how to appeal something that I don’t have enough info about or knowledge of reason of deactivation

by Seller_bhAREcg5xLdoy

Below is the info from the email I received from amazon. Please help!
————————-

Hello ,

Your Amazon.com selling account has been deactivated. Your listings have been disabled. Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address this issue. This may take up to 90 days, but funds may be held longer. Please ship any open orders to avoid further impact to your account.

Why is this happening?
We found that your account is related to a different account that may not be used to sell on our site. As a result, you may no longer sell on Amazon.com through this account.

This is the email I received and I am lost as to what they are talking about and how to appeal this.

Can anyone help me or provide any info if they have been through or know someone who has been through something like this?

Please and thank you now for all your time and help.

April

Tags: INR (item not received)
20 replies
20 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_XZ2XQ43ihb09S
In reply to: Seller_bhAREcg5xLdoy's post

This is the cause. Have you ever had another selling account or tried to open one? Has anyone at your residence opened one?

user profile
Seller_zePRT3yZHB4Sh

We are having the same problem. They sent this email and we appealed 3 times already. And we keep receiving an automated email saying to send invoices and POA.

We sent everything they asked. The manufacturer sent us the screenshot and the email they sent to Amazon asking to retrieve the claim (counterfeit products). The manufacturer did not recognize our Amazon account as their reseller and put a claim, after we spoke with them they retract the claim. And we sent a letter of authorization from them, copy of invoices, POA, and even though after all that, they do not reply us. After our third appeal we did not even received an answer yet.

user profile
Seller_NC7QP6M801zv5

So, We the other sellers are outselling the king by more than a billion dollars - and we know the king is irked by this, because no one outsells the king!

Is it really a coincidence that so many sellers have been getting their accounts suspended lately?

After all, we are not speaking about a handful of sellers, we are talking MANY…

Could it be that someone YET AGAIN is not playing fair, and is attempting to regain king status? Hmmmm

I for one am curious to see how many of the suspended sellers get reinstated shortly after the new year. Hmmmm

What better way of recouping the crown that one has lost?

So let us suspend some sellers (after all this is my playing field and I make the rules) so that buyers MUST purchase from us/ amazon directly? Hmmmm.

Hmmmm

user profile
Seller_iczKuNqoHWmrI

I got suspended then deactivated for the exact same reason. We do have another account under my wifes name that we just use to buy things on. I wanted to open a separate account to keep business separate from personal. Are you not allowed to have a selling account with the same address as a personal account? If not that would be my problem, I wish they would just say that when they suspend you if that is indeed the problem.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post