user profile
Sign in
user profile

Alert Flip Card Your account is at risk of deactivation A critical event has occurred with your account that has caused it to be at risk of deactivation

by Seller_yzFeCkY2jOHhQ

I sell music (mostly vinyl), and a customer complained that one of the records I sold is a bootleg. I purchased the item directly from a record store and sold it. I’ve offered a refund with an RMA#, but they have not returned it. I do not know if the record was a bootleg or not. Nothing on it indicated so when I purchased it at the record store.

My question is, now I am getting an alert that my account could be suspended and then given a link to reinstate the product with an invoice. I don’t have the item anymore and have no need to reinstate it, and do not have an invoice. Is my account still in danger of being suspended?

Tags: USPS
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_3N7yVnTXPzLkL
In reply to: Seller_yzFeCkY2jOHhQ's post

Yes.

Depending on whether a human has had the opportunity to review your account or not.

In any case, you cannot prove authenticity so you cannot appeal having the listing closed.

user profile
Seller_atnk8fSvVuoeY

DUPLICATE POST

user profile
Seller_GpxiEwTpYANyX

This may be difficult. Additionally some record stores and (usually smaller) distributors also sell bootlegs of older out of print LPs…yes it’s true, often times it’ll look like the exact same jacket, professionally shrinkwrapped however the record label may be out business and sometimes they may offer it in colored vinyl. A number of bootleg records are manufactured outside of the country and sold here, online and in-store, at a premium (usually due to number of manufactured and high cost to ship overseas. Try to find out the source or manufacturer of the lp and validity before obtaining quantities for resale. Not too sure Amazon knows all about this but for you to be aware of. It’s likely that the customer is he looking for a freebie, has buyer remorse or just trying to cause trouble.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post