user profile
Sign in
user profile

Ads are not shown on top of the search results

by Seller_xOl9BuQiOqQJf

Hi there,
I’ve been trying to advertise couple of keywords and I want to advertise for those keywords. I set a campaign which I chose Campaign bidding strategy/ Dynamic bids - up and down and I set my default bid for $1. I also set Top of search (first page) %500 which means, I’m willing to spend $5 max. The keywords I want to be advertised are $0.3-$0.5 each and I already bid for $1 in order to be on top of the search results. Having said that, I’m still not on search results. I set my campaign a couple of days ago. Would it be the reason? Because, my competitor is still on top of search results every time for these keywords only. Do I do something wrong? Is there anyone who can give me some tips for this matter?
Thank you!

Tags: Keywords, Search
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_PUKXUBOdnXG76
In reply to: Seller_xOl9BuQiOqQJf's post

It takes a while for the search to be updated. It isn’t automatic. And search still weighs relevancy in the search. I would be patient. Can you provide us the terms you purchased and your asin?

user profile
Seller_w8m4nQaxodhfk
In reply to: Seller_xOl9BuQiOqQJf's post

The ASIN is not even indexed yet on Google. It may be more the ASIN then the keyword. I would also think that that keyword could have some competition. I would be patient. Is this a relatively new item? I see you have reviews, so I am thinking not.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post