Account verification for the second time in 2 days and now i am BANNED!

OK , good day everyone,

ive been selling on the uk for 3 years now so i thought i would use my usa account i open it up get my account verified and leave it for a month or 2 , next minute i get an email telling me my bank is not good enough i need to choose one of 12 recommended by amazon so i do this choose world first.

get my account details through and i put them into amazon nothing else has changed just my bank account information. anyway i then get an email saying verfiy who you are submit passport and bank statement , bearing in mind id literally just done this 3 weeks previous, i submit my passport and a verification letter from world first as i cant get a statement no transactions had gone through .
this was rejected not a bank statement , so i submit my old banks statement as it had the header on it and my companies name , 30 second later im kicked off amazon i may no longer sell on the usa mexico and canada and they may not reply , this company is going to far with the bots no one can possibly sustain a normal business anymore as you submit something that they dont like and your gone. and so is your business.
ANY HELP GUYS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

I will cover the most common reasons, in no particular order, for your submission to be refused. A lack of response likely means that you are in a really long queue and they have not reached your submission yet. Amazon can take as long as 45 days to respond to your submission. Below this list is a series of links to additional indepth information that a lot of new sellers find useful and will keep your hair loss down to a minimum.

1. You did not send the documents that they actually asked for. Many people send bank account information, landlord contracts, etc, instead of a utility bill that amazon is asking for.
  2. Your Name does not match exactly across all the documents. If one includes your middle name then they all need to. If you married and your last name changed and your documents do not match because of this then you need to fix that then resubmit the documents.
  3. Your Address does not match across all documents. North may be spelled out in one and another may simply use N instead. This does not match for Amazon.
  4. You are using a prepaid or debit card that does not act like a credit card when Amazon places its dollar hold on it to confirm it is valid. A lot of new sellers seem to be confused about the credit card. Amazon accepts debit and prepaid on the buyer side, but not the seller side. They will bill the debit and prepaid cards, but the account will not become active until a proper credit card that can be confirmed as a credit card is entered.
  5. You did not send all pages of the document
  6. Utilities are in someone else’s name
  7. You have not sent one of the utility bills that they specifically asked for. This bears repeating as I see it so often on the forums.
  8. Sending screenshots
  9. Sending .docx which is not accepted
  10. No valid credit card on the account
    https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/help.html/?itemID=G861&ref_=ref_macs_cc_faq
  11. When Amazon says ‘Valid credit card on file’ they mean that it has been entered into Seller Central under ‘Account Info’ under ‘Charge Methods’. They are not asking for a credit card statement.
  12. If you are an international seller from outside the US, is your credit card open to international charges?
  13. While Amazon accepts bills and documents in PDF format, people seem to have more success with the JPG format.

Amazon Seller Identity Verification Help Page
https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/help.html?itemID=QRP483PDN88Q3M9&ref=efph_QRP483PDN88Q3M9_cont_G2

Account Verification Utility Bill & Credit Card Questions

Clearly you didn’t follow directions. You can’t blame that on Amazon.

An old bank statement doesn’t verify anything, and doesn’t match up with Seller Central.

closed #4

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.