user profile
Sign in
user profile

Account temporarily disabled

by Seller_P56mtkvly17St

Hello everyone, everything good?

I would like help from you. My Amazon account has been temporarily disabled. Reason: I put some farm products to do Drop Shipping from a store in my neighborhood. last saturday i went to the store to buy “Warning Suffocation” and saw that there were a lot of product promotions, and then i decided to sell it on amazon. As I do Drop Shipping, I don’t have the sales receipt. I identified the problem, made the action plan and sent it to them. But they already answered me twice saying that my arguments were not accepted and keep asking for the same documentation. So I’ve already made the appeal 2 times and no longer have the field to write. What should I do? I appreciate who can help me.

Tags: Shipping
19 replies
19 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_VPTojhikJPGtl
In reply to: Seller_P56mtkvly17St's post

Post your PoA if you would like help, but I think you are confused:

Your going to drop ship from a local store? Sounds like a violation of Amazon Drop Shipping Policy right there.

user profile
Seller_P56mtkvly17St

Ok … sorry … I’ll explain better. I went to a Staples store here in my city and they had a great product promotion. I didn’t buy anything, I just saw the promotions prices and listed them on my Amazon store. Soon after, they sent me an email saying that the products could be authentic and asked me for proof of purchase. As I was going to do Drop Shipping, I don’t have purchase receipts.

user profile
Seller_VPTojhikJPGtl

Cross that bridge when you get to it.

user profile
Pax_Amazon_old

Hello @LM_Exclusive,

Pax here to provide some advice.

You have to explain this in your appeal, specifically why you listed products you did not have in stock and did not source properly. Due to not having invoices, you are unable to prove the authenticity of your products, which caused the loss of selling privileges. You should not list products that you do not have in hand.

This issue makes it impossible to prove authenticity of your products.

This is not the root cause, and therefore your appeal cannot be accepted. The root cause is you did not follow policies, and the breaking of the policies have to be detailed in the root cause.

Your preventative measures must show that you have improved your business model, that you have sourced products properly, and that you have a system in place to prove authenticity. What you have now does not constitute preventative measures. What will you do differently from now on? How can you prove to us that you are sourcing authentic products?

This does not match what you have written for you first appeal, and it shows that your business practices are lacking.

I recommend revisiting your business model and making improvements, so that when you revise your appeal, you can honestly say you have made improvements.

Additionally, it will help if you post your performance notification so we can see what the complaint actually is.

Best,
Pax

user profile
Seller_CdDi7nS7x7v2l

You’re history.

1. Don’t EVER drop ship on Amazon.
  2. Don’t buy stuff at a store then try to sell it on Amazon. This is called retail arbitrage and it will get you lit and shot out of a cannon so fast your head will spin
  3. You need a distributor with proof of invoice and quantity being sold.
user profile
Seller_P56mtkvly17St

Hi Pax …

First thanks for helping me! Below is the email that Amazon sent me:

|### no-reply@amazon.com <no-reply@amazon.com>|Sun, Mar 29, 12:28 PM (1 day ago)||

to me

|

Hi,

Your Amazon Seller account has been temporarily deactivated and your listings have been removed. Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address the following concern(s).

Why is this happening?
In accordance with Section 3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement, your account has been deactivated because you are offering items that may be inauthentic. A list of these items is provided at the end of this email.

In order to ensure that customers can shop with confidence on Amazon, we routinely request additional documentation from sellers to verify their account information and confirm authenticity of certain items.

The sale of counterfeit products on Amazon is strictly prohibited. You can learn more about Amazon’s policies regarding the sale of counterfeit items in Seller Central Help:

How do I reactivate my account?
To reactivate your selling account, please send us the following information for the ASINs listed at the end of this email:

• Copies of invoices, receipts, contracts, delivery orders, or authorization letters from your supplier issued in the last 365 days. The quantity of items shown should match your inventory.
  • If you are not the brand owner, provide an authorization letter and a complete set of documentation, including authorization letters, to prove a valid supply chain.
  • If you are the brand owner, provide a copy of the brand registration certificate, and business license or personal identity card.
  • Contact information for your supplier, including name, phone number, address, email, and website.

You can only send .pdf, .jpg, .png, or .gif files. These documents must be authentic and unaltered. We may call your supplier to verify the documents. We will maintain the confidentiality of your supplier contact information.

You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible. For ease of our review, you may highlight or circle the ASIN(s) under review.

How do I send the required information?
Please submit this information by clicking the Appeal button next to this message on the Performance Notifications page in Seller Central (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/customer-experience/perf-notifications.html).

What happens if I do not send the requested information?
If we do not receive the requested information within 17 days, or after two unsuccessful appeals (whichever occurs sooner), your account will be permanently deactivated. Failure to successfully appeal this decision may result in us permanently withholding any payments to you.

You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please write to payments-funds@amazon.com

We’re here to help
You can get help creating your plan in Seller Central Help (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/200370560).

You can view your account’s performance at (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/performance/dashboard?ref=ah_em_pq) or select Account Health on the home screen of the Amazon Seller app on your iOS (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/amazon-Seller/id794141485) or Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.sellermobile.android&hl…) device. The Account Health dashboard shows how well your account is performing against the performance metrics and policies required to sell on Amazon.

ASIN: B004TC3Y26
Brand: STAPLES
Title: Staples 15141 5-in-1 Trimmer, 3 to 5 Sheet Capacity, Gray

ASIN: B00UH1Z2ZU
Brand: Black & Decker
Title: BLACK+DECKER TR3510SD Rapid Toast 2-Slice Toaster, Stainless Steel

ASIN: B01G981RKS
Brand: Thermos
Title: Thermos 7 Reusable Ice Mats

So … these three products that I didn’t list at my address were on sale at the Staples store in my city. So, I thought about making drop shipping with these products, as they were in very good condition. As a Staples store is very well regarded and has a lot of credibility in the market, I don’t think they can sell products suspected of counterfeiting, by the way, so I went to their store, because I went to buy “Warning Suffocation” to put my products that I had sold to send to customers.

I am here just reading again as policies and I saw that I did not follow instructions correctly:

I didn’t really follow some policies that were present in the contract:
It is my responsibility to purchase, sell and fulfill only authentic products and I must keep a record of my inventories. I need to buy the products from authorized suppliers or the factory guaranteeing the authenticity of the products.

As a preventive measure, I will only buy products from suppliers or manufacturers that are legal to sell the products, ensuring that my customer will receive an authentic product satisfying their shopping experience on Amazon.

The e-mail you sent me was quite enlightening, in addition to having read the sales and counterfeiting policies again. I am sure that the measures I have taken will already be impacted so that this does not happen again.

user profile
Seller_CdDi7nS7x7v2l

Drop shipping IS NOT THE AMAZON WAY.
Why would you sell Staples brand???

YOURE FIRED.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post