Account suspended! Need help with identifying the "REAL" issue

Hi guys

After countless appeals (all following the necessary checks like EXACT name and address across all documents matching the seller account) and rejections, I am feeling extremely dejected and am unable to figure out what has gone wrong!

PFB a timeline of incidents that I would request your support on, for helping identify the real reason behind my suspension

KINDLY NOTE - I am not a new seller and this isnt the usual NEW SELLER suspension issue

29th Sept '19 - I changed my credit card details and made the mistake of putting in my brother’s credit card (different name and address from my seller account address)

3rd Oct '19 - Account gets suspended with the following mail

Mail 1 - "Your Amazon Seller account has been deactivated. Your listings have been removed. Funds will not be transferred to you may be held for 90 days or longer. Please ship any open orders to avoid further impact to your account.

Why is this happening?
We were unable to verify information related to your seller account, or did not receive any new information regarding your listings or selling history.

We may not respond to further emails about this issue. "

I assumed that this is due to change in credit card details so immediately changed them back to my original credit card. Got notifications that change in credit card have been successful.

5th Oct '19 - Received next mail from Amazon

Mail 2 - "Hello

For your security, we have suspended your Amazon seller account. During our review, you will not be able to sell on Amazon. Please ship any open orders. If you have any funds in your account, they will be available after any amounts paid for A-to-Z claims or chargebacks on your orders have been deducted. This usually takes about 90 days, but funds may be held longer.

Why is this happening?
We need additional documentation to verify your identity. If you currently sell on Amazon , we need to verify a change to your payment methods. If you did not make this change, contact Seller Support.

How do I reactivate my account?
Please provide the following documents and confirm that there is a valid credit card on file:
– A bill that is dated within the last 90 days for piped or natural gas, electricity, piped water, or internet service with name and address visible
– Business license, if applicable."

Now my question is that was this second mail talking about the change that I made to my credit card AFTER suspension or was this the primary reason why my account got suspended? Coz like I wrote earlier, I have sent my utility bill and bank account and credit card statement along with passport scan but always receive the same message that account stays suspended. Which makes me believe that maybe i am not addressing the correct issue.

Also I have just been sending the original e-statements in pdf. Do you think taking a colored print, color highlighting the name and address field, scanning and sending files in jpg might make any difference?

Thanks in advance

Requesting @Oneida_Books to share your point of view too

Is it one of these utilities?

You are lucky you got any response after they sent you this.

don’t have much to offer other than what MLH said, but I do dread the day I have to update my card for fear of something like this happening

We updated our card a few months ago… no issues.

Yeah i ve tried internet bill and electricity bill too. SAME NAME AND ADDRESS as seller account. no luck so far

Same here. For no particular reason I updated from the buyer side first. And was glad. For any who use the same card on both buyer and seller side, and you have to update – I would urge you to update from the buyer side first. You don’t rub the fur the wrong way changing on the buyer side, and after you’ve changed it, you can just pick that one from the seller side.

Yeah, that would be a mistake. If I were Amazon I would lock it up too.

Why do you even have your brothers CC card, or information?
(No need to answer that …)

Get them to send you a printed version and take a pic of it.

So the scanned copy of just the credit card statement or utility bill and bank statement as well? Thanks for responding

Yes. No highlighting or any other changes to docs

Did they ask for a credit card statement? NO

Did they ask for your bank statement? NO

Did they ask for any of the above OR a utility bill? NO

Did they only ask for a utility bill? YES. Why are you providing all of the above stuff they don’t care about? It just confuses the issue.

They ONLY logical operator (logical as used in math or computer programing) they used was AND. Meaning something AND something else. Eg: both must be used. OR means one or the other something can be provided.

Using your brothers credit card also caused you problems. Changing it back is what triggered the identity review.

Sorry if its a stupid question but if my credit card statement is 4 pages, how do i send them a jpeg of the same. Either i send just page 1 or attach all 4 pages in pdf. Obviously sending them 4 different jpeg files would just make things worse.

You think I didn’t try sending them just the Doc that they had asked for? Yes i did. but when nothing seems to work, with no clear cut reason from seller performance on why the appeal got rejected, you tend to keep trying out different combinations. And sending the entire set of docs again is just one such combination