Seller Forums
Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in

Recent discussions

Recent discussions displayed are from the last 7 days. To see more discussions, navigate to discussions page.
Latest activityRecently createdMost viewedMost voted

Recent discussions

Recent discussions displayed are from the last 7 days. To see more discussions, navigate to discussions page.
pinPinned by community manager
user profile
Seller_aEROSwwdnzGiU
user profile
Seller_YO3gxaa9920cTin group
user profile
Seller_ChQ7AClnWOzP3
user profile
Seller_ktoMQfqzPi2j0
user profile
Seller_bbmZLcaTawDB0
user profile
Seller_xgKbSufIBuNr4
user profile
Seller_cBZuswEgvLNpI
user profile
Seller_sv6DmnDPyewW8
user profile
Seller_Hvi3HBW45jas9
user profile
Seller_00xlS88Mop6cz
user profile
Seller_WQ5HX7eWB07Pq

Recent discussions

Recent discussions

user profile
Seller_aEROSwwdnzGiU
user profile
Seller_YO3gxaa9920cTin group
user profile
Seller_ChQ7AClnWOzP3
user profile
Seller_ktoMQfqzPi2j0
user profile
Seller_bbmZLcaTawDB0
user profile
Seller_xgKbSufIBuNr4
user profile
Seller_cBZuswEgvLNpI
user profile
Seller_sv6DmnDPyewW8
user profile
Seller_Hvi3HBW45jas9
user profile
Seller_00xlS88Mop6cz
user profile
Seller_WQ5HX7eWB07Pq

Welcome to Seller Forums

Recent discussions

user profile

Can you believe that Amazon Accelerate was just one week ago? What an amazing event it was. We would love to hear from our selling partners who attended the event in Seattle or virtually. Please let us know what your favorite part was, what you liked, what you would like to see next year, and what we could of done better. We value your feedback and this will help to influence change for next years event. Please let us know your thoughts in the comments below.

If you couldn’t attend, you can still watch the on-demand content for free. Catch up on the new product launches, 60+ Breakout Sessions, inspirational stories from your peers, and latest updates from Amazon leaders.

Register for free access to Amazon Accelerate 2024 on-demand content.

4 votes
2 votes
10 replies
Latest activity
user profile
Awaiting Payment Verification Everytime Someone PLaces Order
by Seller_YO3gxaa9920cT
in group

Hello I am new seller. Very strange things happen when I get sale.

Whenever someone places an order, I have to wait for payment confirmation. Is that a standard procedure. How long does it take for amazon to verify the buyer's payment.

As I noticed, when I inform Amazon about the payment awaited issue through seller help, amazon sends an automated reply every time by saying that they have notified buyer

Then after some hours, Amazon confirms payment and then ships FBA shipment of order. If I leave it hanging, the order stays pending.

Do I have to always manually write like this, or is there a way I can automate the process.

Also some vine purchases cost 0.00 USD but some cost regular product prices. But none 0.00 USD orders are fulfilled, they are rejected and the buyer buys again at regular price. Then awaits payment verification until I write to seller support. After I write, a few hours later amazon confirms payment and ships.

I am extremely confused. Please help

0 votes
0 votes
2 replies
Latest activity
user profile
Several Listings are restricted ASIN in stranded
by Seller_ChQ7AClnWOzP3
Amazon replied

As shown in the image below, All of these items are on stranded and in the restricted ASIN. Pressing Appeal does nothing here and only takes me to the main page of account health.

What do I do?

0 votes
0 votes
3 replies
Latest activity
user profile
Carrier adjustments
by Seller_ktoMQfqzPi2j0
Amazon replied

@Seller_RSwABJNHpHnEZ I see you usually respond to seller issues. I have made complaints and casses regarding carrier adjustments and continue to get the same generic answers. My problem is not carriers making adjustments. My issue is the amount of these adjustments. Why are they entitled to charge hundreds of dollars to ship 1lb? How can they be allowed to charge these ridiculous rates. Again, I understand adjustments but I have adjustments in the thousands. I see other sellers are experiencing the same thing and get the same generic answer. I see in another discussion a seller had the charges reversed. Again my issue is the amount of these adjustments. Is this just a major system error on behalf of the carriers and it is being overlooked because Amazon continues to give generic responses instead of investigating? $100 plus doll

ars for 1lb adjustments is crazy.

2 votes
0 votes
3 replies
Latest activity
user profile
Liquidate Cycling Bags Inventory
by Seller_bbmZLcaTawDB0

We have 2 pallets of 792 cycling bags we want to liquidate, due to a shift in business focus (we have 3 brands in different categories). The bags are high quality, 4 SKUs of two styles, Prime eligible, hundreds of reviews, ratings 4.3+, we're still selling on Amazon and advertising for them, making money. Retail prices from $22 - $29. Our store's Quality Rating: High by Amazon.

Anyone interested, happy to discuss.

0 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity
user profile
Question about Amazon influencer
by Seller_xgKbSufIBuNr4

Is this for real? Has anyone else encountered something similar?

An Amazon Influencer reached out to us through a buyer message, saying she's interested in our product and would like to collaborate. She offered to create a video review that details the unboxing and installation process, as well as showcase the product during the day and night. Her name is Ashlyn, and she said she would follow all of Amazon's guidelines for review videos. If I'm interested in working with her, she said she would send over her address for me to ship the product to her. I'm new and don't know if it will be legal to accept her offer. Or maybe it's a new type of scam. I need help.

Thank you very much.

0 votes
0 votes
1 view
0 replies
Latest activity
user profile

Hi,

Arduous approval process. Finally got verified but now I can't list a product because of this error:

"Problem with your Seller Account

Hello from Amazon. We're working on setting up your account and aren't ready to accept your new listings yet. Please try to add your products again in 90 minutes."

Please advise

0 votes
0 votes
1 view
0 replies
Latest activity
user profile
Account Health Rating goes down for no reason
by Seller_sv6DmnDPyewW8
Amazon replied

Hello, we received a customer complaint about the authenticity of three products from two different brands. We submitted our invoices to Amazon, and the complaints were resolved. We had a video call, and our invoices were approved, but the account health rating continues to drop, and my small business is suffering. I need help with this issue.

0 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity
user profile
Has anyone else had issues placing claims with USPS?
by Seller_Hvi3HBW45jas9

Since USPS went to the "Ground Advantage" shipping method that is supposedly "insured", we have noticed that if a package is lost or damaged, they have refused every claim so far this year. Not only are they refusing Ground Advantage, but now they deny every Priority Mail package too. One of the packages was sent back to us empty. So we placed a claim and sent a photo of the empty package. They then wanted a photo of the damage product, but there was no product because they lost it.

We're not talking about a ton of claims, we've had maybe 8-10 USPS claims since the beginning of the year. I'm just curious if anyone else has had any issues.

0 votes
0 votes
1 reply
Latest activity
user profile

Mods/Sellers,

Everyone experiencing extreme delays with West Coast FC's? Never experienced anything like this - taking 1 month+ for deliveries from pickup to delivery, NOT including delays in receiving.

Below are shipment ID's and ship dates:

FBA18BHNV5XL - picked up 8/23/24, appointment (NOT FOR RECEIVING, JUST DELIVERY) 10/21/24

FBA18D87P3KS - picked up 9/11/24, appointment (NOT FOR RECEIVING, JUST DELIVERY) 10/19/24

FBA18D86645P - picked up 9/11/24, appointment (NOT FOR RECEIVING, JUST DELIVERY) 10/6/24

FBA18D86645P - picked up 9/11/24, CARRIER STATES AMAZON NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPOINTMENTS

FBA18FF44G4Z - picked up 9/23/24, CARRIER STATES AMAZON NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPOINTMENTS

FBA18D891XNS - picked up 9/11/24, DELIVERED 9/27/24, NOT received yet

We have sent a total of 6 shipments in late August/September (of which 1 was delivered, NOT received yet) in advance to avoid delays, but we are now running out of stock as Amazon cannot even handle capacity. What is going on??

8 votes
0 votes
9 replies
Latest activity
user profile
Section 3 Appeal problems
by Seller_WQ5HX7eWB07Pq

I got a section 3 violation for sale of counterfeit products on a product that had not even reached amazon to be sold yet so that does not even make sense how I got that, but nevertheless I went through with the video call they said i was missing information, so after the call they sent me an email of all the documents i would need. How come every time I send in these documents they reply with either "Hello ,

Thank you for completing the verification over video interview. After reviewing the information, we have decided that your seller account will remain deactivated as in accordance with Section 3 of Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement. Ship any open orders to avoid further impact to your account. Funds will not be transferred to you but will stay in your account while we work with you to address this issue."

or they reply with "Hello ,

Thank you for completing the verification on video interview. To complete your identity verification, please provide the information requested below"

And i sent in the information they ask for again and again each time, its as if they aren't even looking at my appeal and information rather have set AI responses to automatically send no matter what i send in. Do i just spam send my appeals in or what?

0 votes
0 votes
5 replies
Latest activity

FAQs

Learn more about Seller Forums, how to participate in discussions and more!
View FAQs

Community Guidelines

Tips to maintain a safe and inclusive environment
View Community Guidelines

Release Notes

Stay up to date with improvements coming to Seller Forums.
View Release Notes

Conditions of Use

Review Terms and Conditions for Seller Forums
View Terms of Use

Privacy Notice

Review Privacy Notice for Seller Forums
View Privacy Notice

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse of Amazon policies