Account Suspend

Hello,

My name is Mehmet KILIC. I registered on 23th October.But it is suspend my account in the same day.During my interview with Seller Support, I was asked to check my files and was told that my account would be reactive after checking.But I didn’t get a comeback.what do you think i should do at this stage?
thanks for your answers.

Adress On Amazon
Account Suspend

Post the notice Amazon sent you when the account was closed and any messages/POA you sent for reinstatement.

I sent but I didn’t get an answer

Post on this thread what you have received from Amazon when they deactivated the account. Also post on this thread any response you sent to Amazon.

With these, sellers here will be able to review your situation and may be able to offer suggestions for you.

Without knowing what has occurred, we are unable to offer advice.

I sent required documents (credit card statemants, water utility bill,ID Card and Payonner Bank Statemants).Amazon replied as follows:
Hello,

We are still reviewing your account. We will send you an email when we finish the review.
We may not reply to further emails about your review.

Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team

You have been told by Amazon that they are still reviewing your information. This can take an extended period of time, especially during this time of year.

Thank you very much for answers.

TRIPLICATE THREAD:

Please do not create additional threads for the same problem, Mehmet, as doing so is both a violation of the Amazon Seller Forum Guidelines (link) and creates confusion - with the possibility that you will not receive the best-possible help as a result.

The Seller Verification Process for new SoA (“Selling on Amazon” aka 3P Seller aka Seller Central) Accounts is not quickly finished by Amazon in any case, and as our friends The Preferred here in this thread) and MLH, LSS01, and JWSmarket (in the first-linked thread above) have all told you, your best path forward is to patiently wait Amazon’s decision, without pestering it with repeated contacts - which could easily lead to a decision being made that you are not a good fit for its needs and requirements for Professional 3P Sellers.

In such a situation as you currently face, evidence suggests that wait times for that decision to occur, and for Amazon to update you regarding your Account Status, can easily be as long as 4-6 weeks or more at this time of the year.

LOL: yup, I even recognized this guy’s forum user name by now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hello @MEHMETKILIC,

I have closed the other two threads and kept this one open since this thread has the most responses. Please only create a single thread per question. Creating multiple threads for the same question causes confusion and disruption to the forums, potentially taking longer for you to get the answer you are seeking.

Chris H

Such an answer came, what should I do?

Hello

Your Amazon selling account remains deactivated. Your listings have been removed. Funds will not be transferred to you and may be held for 90 days or longer. Please ship any open orders to avoid further impact to your account.

Why is this happening?
This decision was made after reviewing both your account and the information provided.

We may not respond to further emails about this issue.
Sincerely,
Seller Performance Team