user profile
Sign in
user profile

Account risk of deactivation showing although No critical event is appearing. Does not show in the IOS app account alert

by Seller_vO4Orcm6S6n6d

Is anyone getting this message randomly on the web login?. In the Amazon seller central Ios App its not showing. There was no -ve feedback , chargeback or AZ filed so not sure how this message randomly showing up

Tags: Seller Central
223 replies
223 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_MWiqki2QOEwj1
In reply to: Seller_vO4Orcm6S6n6d's post

I just got the same message right now. Following this thread to se if anyone posts anything relevant about it. Just hopping it is one of those automated messages some engineer thought was funny yo put on main page to scare sellers more than what we already are of getting our account suspended for practically nothing.

user profile
Seller_Q9IUIzDBz6Cmj

Same here notice here and our metrics are great! No performance notice.

Scary stuff

user profile
Seller_yzFeCkY2jOHhQ

I got this too today. 100% positive feedback…

user profile
Seller_aQB0JC078mqrc

I got one too, for listing video games that I have listed for 20 years. Its saying my games are trademark infringement which is not true. I got 4 games removed for this. A Mario Bros game, Naruto game, Spongebob game and another. Its either a bot gone wild or a competitor clicking for trouble, anyone can do it, nothing but BS that Amazon allows it.

user profile
Seller_vO4Orcm6S6n6d

Im hope its a mistake since all the critical stuff is at 0%

user profile
Seller_aQB0JC078mqrc

All my games are 100% authentic. There are thousands of sellers selling repros/bootlegs and even say so…LOL This Site is becoming ridiculous. Good thing Ebay is 99% of my sales

user profile
Seller_GpxiEwTpYANyX

We have this too and we never had this…alarming!! Our metrics are 100% on every performance metric. Not certain if any complaints from customers today triggered this… This was not showing this morning but is showing up in a yellow shaded warning box after refreshing the session. Seems many of these are triggered by an accumulation of a number of “suspected” violations, trademark use, etc (e.g. Oyo or Beatles merchandise which has been long removed)…many stemming from items we have not sold in years but the ASIN listing not removed or not deleted from inventory (we have it set set to 0). This appears to NOT be related to order defect, on time shipments, etc. We do sell vinyl too hundreds all new, so not certain if there’s any issues with records that just started today (shouldn’t be). This may be a bot issue or more stringent threshold reduced causing the flag.
We are taking this notice seriously and have to figure out how to remove and reduce the false accusations…or suspected violations related to inventory.

user profile
Seller_OIwySjujrWvUg

seems like a wide spread issue, maybe we should alert the MOD here to contact the seller central.

user profile
Seller_eUOGizXxvd2Es

Following as we have the same alert message. Account health is perfect for customer service and shipping. We have a few for IP complaints (listing not set up with “compatible with”) but those have been on there for a few weeks and listings were removed. Since then removed offers for listings that I found that we do not sell that could trigger IP since it didn’t have the “compatible with”. I was thinking that maybe reducing the inventory made our percentage of listings with issues go up so that caused the yellow box warning?

user profile
Seller_MqfpNpF0Vn9wK

A terrifying alert to be sure. Our account had been at risk because a customer complained months ago that an item was used even though it was new (and we had invoicing showing we purchased from a major record label). This FINALLY fell off after 6 months and our account went back to “Good” standing (Green). Then next day, back to “At Risk” (Yellow) with no new violations. And now this…gazooks. Scary.

Go to original post