user profile
Sign in
user profile

Account finally reactivated - But my money has vanished!

by Seller_DTFTPcsF84ANm

Hello Amazon Community,
I am writing in hopes that someone has been down this path before and can point me in the right direction, or perhaps someone at Amazon will see my post and help get this resolved.

For Background:

• My account was deactivated back in March 2020. I sent in MANY POAs, invoices, and got absolutely nowhere. I hired an attorney, and he wrote a few POAs and letters to Amazon legal. That went nowhere.

• Finally, I managed to get Amazon’s attention (long story as to how), and my account was reinstated four days ago (we’re in May 2021, 13+ months later).
    The reactivation performance notification stated: “We reviewed the information you provided and reactivated your account. If you have any funds in your account, they are now available.”

The problem is my nearly $70,000 balance has vanished without any explanation. There is a transaction from December listed as “other” with a description of “Others” for the balance I had in my account. I didn’t get any notification or email about this “other” transaction.

Additionally,

• The same day my account was reactivated, I got a phone call from a nice guy in the Account Health department who was adamant that my funds would be disbursed by Monday (today) and that I should follow up if that doesn’t happen.

• That day I also called Seller Support who ‘transferred’ my case to the ‘appropriate team’ and assured me that the “appropriate team” would get to the bottom of this. It’s been four days, and I haven’t received a response.

• Now, I am trying to follow up and (hopefully) get a resolution, but over the weekend Amazon “noticed that [I] have not made a sale in the past 90 days” and “downgraded [my account] to the Individual Selling Plan which does not charge a monthly subscription fee”. The problem is now I can’t call seller support and am stuck with email, which appears to be a path to nowhere.

• I called Account Health (through the call link) this morning. The lady I spoke with told me that I wasn’t supposed to call them, and gave me a phone number (888-280-4331). Per Google, this is the general Amazon Support phone number, which also seems like a path to nowhere.

So the question is… What do I do now? My experience with Seller Performance tells me that waiting indefinitely for a response is pointless and that nothing will get done unless I escalate, which I hope to avoid having to do.

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated!

Tags: Transactions
7 replies
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_Pzsli90DareuA
In reply to: Seller_DTFTPcsF84ANm's post

Sad & terrifying. I think you can force upgrade your account back to professional so at least you can get some seller support.

user profile
Seller_DTFTPcsF84ANm

I am still waiting. Today is day 11 and no response or communication.

user profile
Seller_DTFTPcsF84ANm

Still no response or communication from Amazon.

user profile
Seller_pBEwo8CxxHc63

The forum wi not get Amazon’s attention if that is your end goal

user profile
Seller_lH8SPaAuD8Z7p

This sounds like when you bring the lawyer back into the picture, unfortunately.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post