I just received an email this morning that my account supposedly does not meet the Holiday Selling Guidelines for Toys and Games.
Here are Amazon’s requirements, and my current Account Health statistics:
- Your first sale on Amazon.com must occur prior to September 19, 2017 (sale does not need to be specific to the Toys & Games store)
My first sale on Amazon was in 2002.
- You must have processed and shipped at least 25 orders between September 1 and October 31, 2017 (orders do not need to be specific to the Toys & Games store)
I processed 200 orders.
- Your short term order defect rate must be no greater than 1% as of November 1, 2017.
My short term order defect rate is 0%.
- Your pre-fulfillment cancel rate must be no greater than 1.75% between October 1 and October 31, 2017.
My pre-fulfillment cancel rate is 0%.
- Your late shipment rate must be no greater than 4% between October 1 and October 31, 2017.
My late shipment rate is 0%.
What am I missing? Did Amazon change the rules? I’d appreciate any input.
THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYBODY FOR YOUR QUICK REPLY. YOU MADE MY DAY!
Edited by: Ribanna’s Books on Oct 31, 2017 7:06 AM