Account does not meet Holiday Selling Guidelines for Toys and Games?!

I just received an email this morning that my account supposedly does not meet the Holiday Selling Guidelines for Toys and Games.

Here are Amazon’s requirements, and my current Account Health statistics:

• Your first sale on Amazon.com must occur prior to September 19, 2017 (sale does not need to be specific to the Toys & Games store)

My first sale on Amazon was in 2002.

• You must have processed and shipped at least 25 orders between September 1 and October 31, 2017 (orders do not need to be specific to the Toys & Games store)

I processed 200 orders.

• Your short term order defect rate must be no greater than 1% as of November 1, 2017.

My short term order defect rate is 0%.

• Your pre-fulfillment cancel rate must be no greater than 1.75% between October 1 and October 31, 2017.

My pre-fulfillment cancel rate is 0%.

• Your late shipment rate must be no greater than 4% between October 1 and October 31, 2017.

My late shipment rate is 0%.

What am I missing? Did Amazon change the rules? I’d appreciate any input.

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYBODY FOR YOUR QUICK REPLY. YOU MADE MY DAY!

Edited by: Ribanna’s Books on Oct 31, 2017 7:06 AM

This is an error. Dozens of posts about this here in the past hour. It has been confirmed this was sent to every seller in error. You can reference the following thread for more details:

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=373055

Amazon has made this error in previous years as well and once made aware resent notifications with the correct status.

I think someone at Amazon it would be funny to scare us all to death on Halloween.

Search this topic. A lot of sellers received the message. Looks like Amazon has a glitch in its system.

[AMAZON SENT OUT THE WRONG NOTICE !! Holiday Selling Guidelines|https://sellercentral.amazon.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=373055&tstart=0]

Edited by: Oneida Books on Oct 31, 2017 10:03 AM

Well MAV-DAK beat me …

What isn’t funny is that they have yet to issue a correction or notice of the error. Thousands of sellers must be freaking out.

My heart might start beating again… Not a fun message before coffee.

>
There is always a lag between detection, confirmation, analysis, correction, verification, and resolution.

On a good day, Amazon might have the new messages sent out the same day. It might take longer than that.

Dave

The retraction email just came out.

Dave

I too just got a corrected email!

Dear Seller,

We apologize for sending an email that incorrectly stated you are ineligible to sell in the Toys & Games store during the holiday season. We are sorry for this mistake.

To clarify, your seller account currently meets the following Holiday Selling Guidelines for the Toys & Games store:

• Your first sale on Amazon.com must be prior to September 19 of the current year and need not be specific to Toys & Games store.

• You must have processed and shipped at least 25 orders between September 1 and October 31 of the current year and the orders need not be specific to Toys & Games store.

• Your short term order defect rate must be no greater than 1% as of November 1 of the current year.

• Your pre-fulfillment cancel rate must be no greater than 1.75% between October 1 and October 31 of the current year.

• Your late shipment rate must be no greater than 4% between October 1 and October 31 of the current year.

To remain eligible to sell in the Toys & Games store during this holiday season, please continue to meet our Holiday Selling Guidelines. You can review your order history and performance metrics at: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/seller-rating/pages/performance-summary.html/

Thank you for selling on Amazon.

Regards,
Amazon Services

closed #12

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.