user profile
Sign in
user profile

Account deactivated

by Seller_Cxo3gsfPAojnh

Hi… I received a message from amazon stating that my account was deactivated with the following reason:

“You have a separate account adgf********kgkh which was enforced for violating one of our policies. As a result, you may no longer use the Tocaii Selling account to sell on Amazon.com.”

I have no idea whose account is this and made an appeal to Amazon twice and was rejected.

I really have no association to this account and I sent my utility bill, credit card bill and identity card to prove my name and address matches my own Amazon seller account. I also declared to them that I have no connection to this account.

However, I still got rejected. How do I prove something that is not associated to me? I also requested for a call back and they just simply closed my case.

I have a shipment already on the way to the fulfilment centre. And they also never gave advice on what to do about this.

Any help on this would be great.

Thanks.

Tags: Address, Credit card
56 replies
56 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_pBEwo8CxxHc63
In reply to: Seller_Cxo3gsfPAojnh's post

They never asked you for this.

ok, I have to ask, HOW EXACTLY did you create a shipment BEFORE you were approved to sell? You are not the only person who has said this, and it may be the cause of the suspension.

Did you use an inventory management company, any 3rd party help you set up your account?

user profile
Seller_Cxo3gsfPAojnh

Hi… . I saw from another forum that credit card statement was a potential evidence so I submitted it… As for how I create the shipment plan, I set up my seller account with no issues… and Amazon started sending me tips on how to list my first product… I wasn’t informed there was any issues… My account was active for 1.5 months before I created my first shipment plan… Then 2 months into my seller account approval my account was suddenly deactivated… With the above error message.

If the issue is because I created a shipment plan before I have seller rights… Do u have any idea why the error message from Amazon didn’t reflect so.

Thanks…

user profile
Seller_Cxo3gsfPAojnh

Hi Thisistheway,

Appreciate your replies… However, I would be grateful if I could hear opinions from others thanks. I did go through the seller review and was approved with an active account for 2 months before this happen. And sellers forum is also meant to help others, thus I decide to listen to the advice as that individual got his appeal approved. I also purchased from a reputable vendor with 9 years experience as a manufacturer… And shipment is by UPS…

Thanks

user profile
Seller_Cxo3gsfPAojnh

Hi

@ThisIsTheWay It’s Ok understand if you don’t believe me…thanks

@others…by the way if anyone could provide any further advice that would be great… I took some idea on how to resolve this issue from the 2 forums below but still got rejected… So kind of at my wits end… Thanks…

1. ℹ️ [Informative] Help for Suspended for Section 3 - We found that your account is related to an account that may not be used to sell on our site

2. My account is deactivated due to multiple account violation - I only use 1 account

user profile
Seller_Cxo3gsfPAojnh

Hi HDMS,

No, I have never shared my computer or address with other sellers. None of my family or friends are Amazon sellers and my device and computer is really solely for my own use.

Thanks

user profile
Seller_JVC9gkpsEE6Oo

@Tocaii I am facing the same situation, it comes down to one question. Can someone share, if you have experienced this same issue, how you got it solved?

I have read numerous threads and no one seems to have resolutive answer or advice. Also noticed that the amount of sellers affected is pretty high which is disappointing.

Thanks folks,

user profile
Seller_Cxo3gsfPAojnh

Thanks alot! @IVIDAH

user profile
Seller_IIxzM5G5qc9Py

HI @Tocaii

I am another seller and deactivated and due to linked to SAME ACCOUNT AS YOU >> adgf********kgkh ! i am experiencing the same, appeal and rejected 3 times and no news till now. I am deactivated around 2nd July. I also do not know who is this account beginning with “ADG” … i would like to explore with you and see what are the possibilities … There must be something in common between us ! Can you PM me ?

thanks a lot !

user profile
Seller_G7tIjxRtuxaQ0

oh my i was associated with the SAME ACCOUNT. I just got the suspension a few hours ago and everything is so ridiculous.

user profile
Seller_mYh2OGg2CWAty

Hi Everyone… i see many posts lately of many suspensions probably by mistake…
also my account was deactivated 2 days ago due to high Order defect rate according to Amazon and my money has been withheld… My order defect rate is only 0.14%. Amazon told me to present a plan of action…and when i responsed to them that they deactivated my account by their mistake, they sent me another email saying that i have violated the drop shipping policy…and to send a plan of action again…so i sent…and since then no reply…

Go to original post