Account Deactivated during development

My Amazon Pay account was deactivated because the website our developer used in sandbox mode to develop our Amazon pay integration on “accepted transactions involving charitable solicitations by any entity without a valid 501©(3) tax exempt status.”

The domain in question is a test site… It doesn’t sell anything, it has placeholders for testing plugins. I tried to appeal explaining this but I got a canned response:

We reviewed your account and the information you provided, and we decided that you may no longer use Amazon Pay.

Your website {redacted} may still be in violation of our Acceptable Use Policy. This policy prohibits the use of our payment service for any transactions involving {INSERT PROHIBITED ITEM donation}.

You are expected to abide by applicable laws, regulations, and Amazon Pay policies when using our service. To learn more about this policy, click the “User Agreement/Policies” link at the bottom of the Amazon Pay site and then click “Acceptable Use Policy” (pay.amazon.com/us).

Any remaining funds will be held for 90 days from the date your account was closed. After 90 days, or upon completion of all pending investigations, the funds, minus any claims or chargebacks, will be made available for withdrawal.

If you have further questions about your funds, write to amazon-pay-seller-confirmation@amazon .com.
Thank you.

There doesn’t seem to be any human intervention in any channels of support here. An obvious human would see how this is an obvious mistake. I tried sending in a ticket and it was marked “answered” but no response was given by amazon…

My 2nd ticket has now been marked as answered with no reply from amazon. What is going on?