Account deactivate for section 3 help

They are suspended for dropshipping from another thread. I think they are trying to see if the PoA is even worth their time.

No Amazon seller sends PoA just to get a response, right?

@Normal_Store_Power, you said in another thread you are a VA. Your a VA, suspended for drop shipping and are begging for a job.

:man_facepalming:

Hello @Normal_Store_Power

This is Alice from Amazon. I am here to assist you with the issue.

Base on information provided, you will need to describe your business management into your appeal to resolve the issue of Drop Shipping

I would like to give you general details on what points we are looking for to support and determine your appeal as valid. Please go though the information below:

• Have you ensure that you follow Amazon policies if you conducted drop shipping as a part of your business? Please elaborate on what you take into consideration before allowing 3rd party to ship out product.

• Have you shared information of 3rd party or supplier and authorization for the products that you would like to sell in appeal?

• Have you taken into consideration that removal any packing slips, invoices, external packaging, or other information identifying a third-party drop shipper prior to shipping the order are the requirements in order to do Drop Shipping business?

Your appeal will need to prove that you now have a strong supply chain and fulfillment process in place. Having the documentation to back up your supply chain will create a much stronger appeal.

The appeals team review each appeal on a case by case basis, and if you are unable to provide the requested documents, your account may not be eligible for a reinstatement.

You may submit your POA via the appeal button in the account health dashboard (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/performance/dashboard) or follow the steps given in your performance notifications.

If you have any additional questions, please post them on this thread so we can continue to provide assistance and advice.

Regards,

Alice

Section3 Code of Conduct

@Alice_Amazon and @Desi_Amazon

Can someone clarify if the above is true, as it was int he past, OR if this post about no way forward is correct?

Inquiring minds want to know.