user profile
Sign in
user profile

Account activation and billing problem

by Seller_A5y1m5wL3K0dd

I have a problem activating my seller account

He asks me to provide a bill and when I submit my landline bill, the bill is rejected and I get this message (We were unable to verify the documents that you provided because they were not a bill for piped gas, natural gas, electricity, piped water, mobile phone, fixed- line phone, or internet service.})

Note that the invoice shows my name and address in detail (in Arabic)
I cannot submit a gas, electricity or water bill, because of the home rental contract that includes all these services
There is no service in my name except the internet and the landline only

I want to know what to do?

Tags: Address, Billing
16 replies
16 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_alN2yMqnyCA4M
In reply to: Seller_A5y1m5wL3K0dd's post

How did you submit it? Does it have to be translated? Does the information on the bill match exactly to the information you provided in your seller account?

user profile
Desi_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_A5y1m5wL3K0dd's post

Hello @bigdiscount1,

Desi from Amazon here to assist.

I understand you have been unable to reactivate your account after a failed seller identity verification.

The documents we request for seller identity are as follows:

A business license if applicable or utility bill dated within the last 90 days for piped gas, natural gas, electricity, piped water, mobile phone, fixed-line phone, or internet service with name and address visible. We do not request credit card statements so that kind of document will not be considered valid.

Documents submitted must be in one of these supported languages: Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, or Spanish. Any other language will need a translation and will need to be notarized. Please submit a notarized translation along with the original bill.

If your notarized translation is rejected then you will not be able to pass our seller identity verification process and will not be able to reactivate your account since you have no other verification documents.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. We are looking forward to assisting you.

Regards,

Desi

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post