18492 members
6862 discussions
You are not a member of this group
user profile

Accessing The Locked Handmade Community Update

by Seller_IRmtzUlEqZxcG
in Handmade Community group

Hi Artisans,

Recently, our Seller forums were moved to a new platform to better enhance the overall experience. During this transition, some private groups were made public. We’ve heard your feedback, and our team has reverted Handmade back into a private forum.

If you already have Amazon Handmade, you should be able get into the locked Handmade forums.

Please let me know if you cannot.

Visit this link to check -https://sellercentral.amazon.com/forums/c/groups/handmade-community

Thank you!

Tags: UPS
699 replies
699 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_oEw5wUNHgJxxP
In reply to: Seller_IRmtzUlEqZxcG's post

Thanks Megan, this is very helpful. I do assume that those added to the closed fourm will be approved for handmade before they are added.

user profile
Seller_MT2YGLuUml8Mt

Hi, I’m an approved handmade seller but locked out of the forum and I don’t seem to have the ability to create a new message. Is there another way to contact someone for help please? Thanks!

user profile
Seller_mJqmRSLgBgyq1

Hi I am having the same problem as JessieBee, I can’t send a message requesting access to the Handmade forum. Please let me know if I need to send an email or how to solve the issue.
Thank you!

user profile
Seller_JO6DrjqXnIJ3r

I’m trying to gain access as well. Seeing if this post will enable me to send a message…

user profile
Seller_dBZKFuZYfdBLu

I dont have a “send message” option yet. Hoping by sending this message I will unlock the privilege

user profile
Seller_m1RJ1mig2sO0n

Replying to enable the send message option to request access to the locked Handmade forum.

user profile
Seller_BHGnkXGX6t3jB

trying to get added

user profile
Seller_nLkTNlLdlIheI

replying to gain access to messaging.

user profile
Seller_ozXTgyoo04WZL

I am getting a message saying I must select a valid user? I can type a message, it just won’t send.

Jill

user profile
Seller_rgpg43AgjqGWZ

I also have no “new message” option…will check back to see if I obtain that option ~ Thanks

Go to original post